no events posted in last week
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
RTE in breach of its own editorial principles Anthony
Waiting for SIPO Anthony
Formal complaint against Robert Watt Anthony
RTE bias complaint Anthony
Fergus Finlay and the maternity hospital ‘gotcha’ trap Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
A Blog About Human Rights
UN human rights chief calls for priority action ahead of climate summit Sat Oct 30, 2021 17:18 | Human Rights
5 Year Anniversary Of Kem Ley?s Death Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 | Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
Deaths Running 26% Above Pre-Pandemic Levels ? and the Vaccines Remain a Leading Suspect Fri Jan 27, 2023 07:00 | Will Jones
Deaths continue to run at extraordinary levels ? 26% above pre-pandemic levels this week. Some have argued that the timing rules out the vaccines being involved, but broader evidence indicates otherwise.
The post Deaths Running 26% Above Pre-Pandemic Levels ? and the Vaccines Remain a Leading Suspect appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
News Round-Up Fri Jan 27, 2023 03:05 | Will Jones
A summary of the most interesting stories in the past 24 hours that challenge the prevailing orthodoxy about the virus and the vaccines, the ?climate emergency? and the supposed moral defects of Western civilisation.
The post News Round-Up appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
You Can?t Make It Up Thu Jan 26, 2023 17:00 | Noah Carl
Once-great academic institutions are fond of commissioning long reports into their historical ?links? with racism. The latest institution to partake in this ritual is the American Society of Human Genetics.
The post You Can?t Make It Up appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Andrew Bridgen Sues Matt Hancock for £100,000 Over Anti-Semitic Smear in Vaccine Row Thu Jan 26, 2023 13:53 | Will Jones
Andrew Bridgen is suing Matt Hancock for £100,000 over a Twitter message in which the ex-Health Secretary accused him of spouting ?anti-Semitic, anti-vax, anti-scientific conspiracy theories? about the COVID-19 vaccines.
The post Andrew Bridgen Sues Matt Hancock for £100,000 Over Anti-Semitic Smear in Vaccine Row appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Pfizer Doing Gain-of-Function Research to Mutate Covid and Make More Vaccines, Says Pfizer Executive... Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:00 | Will Jones
Pfizer is ?doing gain-of-function research to mutate Covid in order to create more vaccines?, a ?Pfizer executive? has revealed in explosive new undercover footage.
The post Pfizer Doing Gain-of-Function Research to Mutate Covid and Make More Vaccines, Says Pfizer Executive in Explosive Undercover Video appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Lockdown Skeptics >>
Voltaire, international edition
Two European Union states poised to sever diplomatic relations with Russia Thu Jan 26, 2023 16:09 | en
The Whole of Europe Turned Into a Battlefield, by Manlio Dinucci Tue Jan 24, 2023 07:26 | en
The war in Ukraine to maintain the European Union under tutelage, by Thierry Mey... Tue Jan 24, 2023 06:59 | en
"Voltaire, International Newsletter" N°24 Mon Jan 23, 2023 06:55 | en
Russia calls for Angela Merkel and François Hollande to be put on trial Thu Jan 19, 2023 08:37 | en
Voltaire Network >>
The Lisbon Treaty, Alan Shatter and the guys in hoods!
rights, freedoms and repression |
Tuesday June 30, 2009 23:10 by Just popped in!
The Lisbon Treaty and the guys in hoods!
Title V, Solidarity Clause, Article 188R, Page 132 Lisbon Treaty.
1. The Union and its Member States shall act jointly in a spirit of solidarity if a Member State is the object of a terrorist attack or the victim of a natural or man-made disaster. The Union shall mobilise all the instruments at its disposal, including the military resources made available by the Member States, to: assist a Member State in its territory, at the request of its political authorities, in the event of a terrorist attack;
Title V, Solidarity Clause, Article 188R, Page 132 Lisbon Treaty.
1. The Union and its Member States shall act jointly in a spirit of solidarity if a Member State is the object of a terrorist attack or the victim of a natural or man-made disaster. The Union shall mobilise all the instruments at its disposal, including the military resources made available by the Member States, to:
(a) – prevent the terrorist threat in the territory of the Member States;
– protect democratic institutions and the civilian population from any terrorist attack;
– assist a Member State in its territory, at the request of its political authorities, in the event of a terrorist attack;
(b) assist a Member State in its territory, at the request of its political authorities, in the event of a natural or man-made disaster.
2. Should a Member State be the object of a terrorist attack or the victim of a natural or man-made disaster, the other Member States shall assist it at the request of its political authorities. To that end, the Member States shall coordinate between themselves in the Council.
Government could ask for EU military intervention in the Shell plant in Erris because of terrorist threat to national Resources, Terrorists not yet labeled, but excuses mounting:
• Stories of 15 Hooded Men in balaclavas, carrying iron bars and chains, broke into Shell's compound at Glengad, assaulted a security guard, started up a digger, caused extensive damage and then simply walked away. April 2009. The Gardai could not find these people or make public any leads that could result in their arrests and conviction. But they were there according to a Chief Superintendat of the Gardai!
• The same balaclavas are said by the Gardai to have beaten ‘to near death’ Willie Corduff
• Death of Michael Dwyer RIP in Bolivia and linked to a Terrorist plot. He was involved with IRMS Shell security in Ballinaboy.
• Hooded figures with foreign accents boarded one of our fishing boats and sank it.
If Lisbon Treaty is passed! Our Political Authorities would call in help from the EU Military Machine to quell any protests from Irish Citizens. They have already called in the Irish Navy.
But on reflection: Could the guys in hoods, with no identification have been called in unofficially? Who are they? Hungarian soldiers!
Have the Government acted unlawfully in preempting the Lisbon Treaty and have members of foreign countries operating here by stealth in such strange circumstance? It has already been established elsewhere that these veiled personnel have military connections and have foreign accents! Why do they not identify themselves?
Who, outside the protesters, are trying to enforce the law in this country? Maybe this fellow will come to our aid!
Mr Alan Shatter TD recently wrote in connection with the Burka (Muslim veil for women) "Is it not also time for the current government to have the courage to publicly state that such treatment of women in Ireland is also unacceptable? This was in response to Mr Sarkozy when the latter stated that France "cannot accept in our country women imprisoned behind a mesh screen, cut off from all social life, deprived of all identity". http://www.independent.ie/opinion/letters/lets-reopen-t....html
Maybe Mr Shatter could also open a debate in connection with the hooded men/soldiers in Ballinaboy. Has he enough "huff and puff" to take on a real job?