no events posted in last week
Tired of Thinking for Yourself? Join the... Tue Jan 26, 2021 08:14 | Baron Bodissey
Michigan Announces Re-Opening of Indoor ... Mon Jan 25, 2021 23:06 | Jeremy Schneider
Couldnâ€™t Make It Up: Fauci Recommends ... Mon Jan 25, 2021 21:35 | Cory Stieg
Why Did the Entire World Lose Its Nerve? Mon Jan 25, 2021 19:53 | Hector Drummond
Gates Foundation Is Also Destroying Afri... Mon Jan 25, 2021 19:18 | F. William Engdahl
A bird's eye view of the vineyard
Nasrallah: ?It was Iran?s Soleimani who convinced Putin to enter Syria war? Mon Jan 25, 2021 08:22 | amarynth
Original link: http://middleeastobse... Video link: https://www.youtube.c... Description: Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah recounts how assassinated Iranian General Qassim Soleimani held a two-hour long meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin and convinced
American Dystopia ? The Propaganda Mask and the Utopia Syndrome Sun Jan 24, 2021 22:40 | amarynth
By Larry Romanoff for the Saker Blog In an article in the NYT on America’s “Racial Democracy” (or racist democracy), (1) Jason Stanley and Vesla Weaver noted “The philosopher Elizabeth
AMERICA 2021 (Paul Joseph Watson) Sun Jan 24, 2021 21:46 | The Saker
Deir Ezzor is a Sign of Things to Come Sat Jan 23, 2021 23:07 | amarynth
by The Ister for The Saker Blog The billowing wheat fields of Syria once were a staple that kept the people sated through times of struggle. Until the beginning of
Moveable Feast Cafe 2021/01/23 ? Open Thread Sat Jan 23, 2021 09:00 | Herb Swanson
2021/01/23 09:00:02Welcome to the ‘Moveable Feast Cafe’. The ‘Moveable Feast’ is an open thread where readers can post wide ranging observations, articles, rants, off topic and have animate discussions of
The Saker >>
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
Mainstream media: Failing to speak truth to power
David Quinn’s selective tolerance Anthony
A Woulfe in judges clothing Anthony
Sarah McInerney and political impartiality Anthony
Did RTE journalists collude against Sinn Fein? Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
The Party and the Ballot Box Sun Jul 14, 2019 22:24 | Gavin Mendel-Gleason
On The Decline and Fall of The American Empire and Socialism Sat Jan 26, 2019 01:52 | S. Duncan
What is Dogmatism and Why Does It Matter? Wed Mar 21, 2018 08:10 | Sylvia Smith
The Case of Comrade Dallas Mon Mar 19, 2018 19:44 | Sylvia Smith
Review: Do Religions Evolve? Mon Aug 14, 2017 19:54 | Dara McHugh
Spirit of Contradiction >>
Galway Free Palestine Campaign : The "common interests" of Nazism and Zionism
rights, freedoms and repression |
Monday September 29, 2008 14:44 by TD - Free Palestine Campaign
"You can have the others" (Dr. Rudolf Kastner)
Besides highlighting EU hypocrisy in turning the blind eye to Israel's egregious violations of the Agreement, the Euro-Med Agreement, which economically privileges rogue state Israel with access to the EU market ( "Relations between the Parties, as well as all the provisions of the Agreement itself, shall be based on respect for human rights and democratic principles, which guides their internal and international policy and constitutes an essential element of this Agreement.") the other concern of the Free Palestine Campaign at last Saturday's info stall in Shop Street was Zionism's collusion with Nazism and the betrayal of the Jewish people leading up to and during the Holocaust .
Some salient points on this collusion:
* Confirmed by a document found in the German embassy in Ankara, Turkey, after WW2, members of the Jewish terrorist group Lehi or better known as the (Avraham) Stern Gang in January 1941, went to Vichy controlled Beirut and met with German military attaches proposing a formal military alliance to fight their mutual enemy, the British.
* "Architect of the Holocaust" SS-Obersturmbannführer Adolph Eichmann visited Palestine in October, 1937 as a guest of the Zionists, whilst in Egypt he met Feivel Polkes, an informer on the Nazi payroll whom Eichmann described as a “leading Haganah functionary.”
* After Eichmann was sent to Hungary in 1944 to oversee the dispatch of 430,000 Hungarian Jews and others to their deaths in the gas chambers, Eichmann met regularly with Hungarian Jew, Dr. Rudolf Kastner, whom he considered a “fanatical Zionist ... I believe that [he] would have sacrificed a thousand or a hundred thousand of his blood to achieve his political goal. He was not interested in old Jews or those who had become assimilated into Hungarian society. ‘You can have the others,’ he would say, ‘but let me have this group here.’ And because Kastner rendered us a great service by helping keep the deportation camps peaceful. I would let his groups escape.” Kastner was later assassinated in Israel as a Nazi collaborator.
* Lest the pool of potential immigrants to Palestine be depleted. The World Zionist Organization boycotted a 31 nation conference held in France in 1938, convened to discuss the problem of Jewish refugees with future Israeli PM, David Ben- Gurion noting: "If I knew that it was possible to save all the children of Germany by transporting them to England, but only half of them by transporting them to Palestine, I would chose the second."
* Besides the Stern Gang another Zionist terror group, Irgun, tried to form an alliance with the Nazi government with future Israeli PM, Yizhak Shamir, noting the "common interests" that existed between the Zionists in Palestine and the Nazis.
* Besides Zionist collusion with the Nazis, on March 29,1936, Zionists praised Benito Mussolini and his criminal Fascist regime, at the opening of a maritime school, funded by the Fascist government, at Civitavecchia , the speakers ignoring the fact that Italian troops had invaded Abyssinia on Oct. 3, 1935 - at this school, a Zionist youth group, the Betar, trained its sailors for the future state of Israel.
* The Third Congress of the Jewish Community of the Far East was held in Jan., 1940, in Harbin, Manchuria, then under military occupation by the Japanese imperial forces with the Zionists going out of their way to legitimize the Japanese occupation by certifying it as a guarantor of the “equality of all citizens” - by then, Tokyo was already aligned with Hitler and Mussolini in the Anti-Comintern Pact, the Japanese Rape of Nanking had occurred in Dec., 1937, where some 300,000 Chinese civilians and prisoners of war were murdered and also, the “Crystal Night” pogrom of Nov. 9, 1938 when 92 German Jews were murdered and 25,000–30,000 were arrested and deported to concentration camps.
In his review of Lenni Brenner's: 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis" - from which most of the info for this posting is culled from - William Hughes writes that: Brenner isn’t the first writer to address the mostly taboo subject of how the Zionist leadership cooperated with the Nazis. Rolf Hilberg’s seminal “The Destruction of European Jews”; Hannah Arendt’s “Eichmann in Jerusalem”; Ben Hecht’s “Perfidy”; Edwin Black’s “The Transfer Agreement”; Francis R. Nicosia’s “The Third Reich and the Palestine Question”; Rudolf Vrba and Alan Bestic’s “I Cannot Forgive”; and Rafael Medoff’s “The Deadening Silence: American Jews and the Holocaust,” also dared, with varying public success
Besides last Saturday's info table, the Galway Free Palestine Campaign helped the passionate Yousuf to revivify the moribund Palestine Solidarity Society at last Wednesday's Student Societies Day in NUI Galway, where, we can happily report, the patient is off the table and is alive, well, and thriving mightily with a transfusion of 115 new members.