A bird's eye view of the vineyard
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION VINEYARDSAKER:
Good news out of Russia - even the "non-system" opposition refuses to blame the Kremlin VINEYARDSAKER:
Nemtsov murder: Putin warned about exactly this type of "false flag" two years ago VINEYARDSAKER:
DPR PM Zakharchenko presser 27/02/15 Economical and political future of DPR VINEYARDSAKER:
Breaking news: FALSE FLAG IN MOSCOW! VINEYARDSAKER:
The Saker >>
Europe?s Shared Burden: Collective Responsibility for Migrants at Sea, UCD 9th-10th Oct 2015 Wed Aug 19, 2015 14:20 | admin
Just Published: The ECHR Act 2003 and EUCFR in Irish Courts 2003-2014 Tue Aug 04, 2015 16:29 | Liam Thornton
Abortion Law in Northern Ireland ? Change at Last? Wed Jul 29, 2015 08:05 | GuestPost
Depoliticising Policing at MacGill Summer School Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:59 | Vicky Conway
Conference Announcement. Victims? Rights: An Agenda for Change. Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:32 | Sinead Ring
Human Rights in Ireland >>
For lefties too stubborn to quit
Left Archive: Northern Ireland Report, Number 24, August 1999 03:06 Mon Aug 31, 2015 | WorldbyStorm
Russian contemporary culture and the White Generals 15:01 Sun Aug 30, 2015 | WorldbyStorm
Yet more on Jeremy Corbyn 11:58 Sun Aug 30, 2015 | WorldbyStorm
Sunday Independent Stupid Statement of the Week 09:56 Sun Aug 30, 2015 | guestposter
The water protests ? they haven?t gone away? 17:30 Sat Aug 29, 2015 | WorldbyStorm
Cedar Lounge >>
Life should be full of strangeness, like a rich painting
The Financial Crisis:What Have We Learnt? 19:58 Sat Aug 29, 2015
Money in 35,000 Words or Less 21:34 Sat Aug 22, 2015
THE WRATH OF KANE: BANKING CRISES AND POLITICAL POWER 09:32 Fri Jan 30, 2015
ALWAYS THE ARTISTS: WEEK THREE OF THE BANK INQUIRY 23:11 Thu Jan 22, 2015
FIANNA FÁIL AND THE BANK INQUIRY : SOME INITIAL OBSERVATIONS 21:04 Mon Jan 12, 2015
Dublin Opinion >>
Alzheimer's, Senility, Dementia: Caused by Meat, Fish, Alcohol, Aluminum, Mercury Etc
consumer issues |
Saturday January 25, 2014 19:25 by S Shriver
Homocysteine, uric acid, animal fat or cholesterol, mercury, lead, and many other metals are some of the many compounds
present in meat and fish which harm the brain. Aluminum compounds and alcohol consumption as well cause loss of brain function.
William Shakespeare in "Twelfth Night": "He is a heavy eater of beef. Methinks it doth harm to his wit."
- 1. The prime cause of Alzheimer's (senility, dementia) is the homocysteine protein in meat and fish,
a protein breaking down to amyloid plaque which lines the arteries of the brain and other parts
of the body causing hypoxia or deprivation of oxygen to the brain and other organs.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12849121 reprinted from Lancet
- 2. The animal fat, cholesterol, found in animal flesh (meat), fish flesh, eggs, and dairy.. also lines the brain and other arteries. Brain and cardiac surgeons must often cut through this white gluey substance to do their operations. Hypoxia, lethal stroke are some results.
- 3. The uric acid (trioxypurine or pre-urine) in the muscle cells of animals is stronger than caffein or dioxypurine. Besides its addictive qualities, it crystallizes in needle formation around the joints causing arthritic pain and rigidity. Its crystals line the brain arteries as well.
- 4. The mercury present in all ocean fishes is a toxin which destroys memory. Some other toxic metal present in ocean fishes include zinc, nickel, chromium, copper, cobalt, cadmium, lead, magnesium, tin. Arsenic, a poisonous element, is also present in fish. All of these harm brain function as well as do thousands of poisonous chemicals discharged into the ocean from fertilizers, petroleum products, oil spills, medications excreted in urine, etc.
/> /> /> "Some metals, such as lead and mercury, easily cross the placenta and damage the fetal brain. Childhood exposure to some metals can result in learning difficulties, memory impairment, damage to the nervous system, and behavioral problems such as aggressiveness and hyperactivity. At higher doses, heavy metals can cause irreversible brain damage." http://www.psr.org/environment-and-health/confronting-t...etal/
The link is from Physicians For Social Responsibility.
- 5. Heavy eaters of meat and fish have less fiber and less vitamin C in their diet. Vitamin C is a bouncer of brain and other toxins. It also speeds the flow of signals across brain synapses. It is absent in meat, fish and dairy products.
- 6. The insecticides in nonorganic meat and fish have thousands of toxic side effects harming brain function.
- 7. Meat takes 3 to 4 hours to digest in the stomach, longer than any other food, while most fruits take the least time to digest. After a lion has sprinted to kill another
animal, he lies around for 3 days digesting his food. Meat diverts blood from the brain to the stomach.
- 8. Thiamin Mononitrate (called B1) is often derived from pig flesh and organ meats, foods which cause diseases including those of brain function.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Thiamin...trate Companies such as General Mills include it in flours such as Bisquick.
- 9. Many medications can destroy the myelin sheath, the protection around nerve cells. Many cause tardive-dyskinesia, an uncontrollable shaking.
- 10.Many other medications cause brain seizures.
- 11. Many vaccines contain mercury.
- 12. Now more than ever the radioactive spills from Fukushima, which accumulate more daily, as well as those from Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, atom bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, atom and hydrogen bomb testing by the US in Nevada, by the French in Bikini, by the 9 nuclear weapon nations harm brain function. This radiation is concentrated in fish flesh in many times the concentration in seawater.
- 13. Monosodium glutamate MSG is not intrinsic to meat but is put into the muscle flesh of meat to tenderize it. It also breaks down the brain's and other muscle and nerve tissue of humans eating the MSG meat.. it is called the Chinese restaurant headache cause. The FDA allows it in tens of thousands of varieties of canned food and meats under the deceptive label 'natural flavors'. http://msgtruth.org
- 14 Prions: the work of Nobel laureate Dr Stanley Prusiner was put on a back burner at Harvard,
which is invested in the meat industry. He left and continued his prion research at Stanford. Prions are a cause of Mad Cow or bovine spongiform encephalopathy, cervine spongiform encephalopathy (Mad Deer) etc. The US has lagged behind Ireland and other countries. It has censored reporting incidents of Mad Cow. Songiform encephalopathy diseases affect the brain and spinal cord.
http://www.mad-cow.org 7000 articles http://www.madcowboy.com For many years the US unlike the UK has censored news of Mad Cow,
Mad Pig, Mad Deer, Mad Chicken, Mad Turkey, Mad Fish, Mad Milk etc. in US animals.
- 15. Stearates are added to some vitamin pills and break down brain and other cell walls
- 16. It is not just the flesh of fishes but fish oil supplements in polluted vitamin D and other supplements which harm the brain from mercury and other heavy metals.
- 17. Gelatin and gelcaps are made from the powder of mammal bones and can contain many poisons from Mad Cow and other spongiform encephalopathy diseases to radiation, hormone residue etc.
- 18. Tryptophan is an amino acid in meat and fish which makes people sleepy, interfering with brain function. Recapping, vitamin pills can contain magnesium stearate, gelatin, fish oil, and thiamin mononitrate, all of which come from the cadavers of animals or fishes. It is time for all corporations, grocery stores and chains, and restaurants selling food to be required to label items which are vegan or vegetarian
1. Even a small amount of alcohol destroys brain cells. A few drinks can cause
slurred speech, falls. Alcoholism causes delirium tremens.
ALUMINUM AND OTHER METALS DESTROY BRAIN CELLS
Despite what fish corporations' puppets say, Fish is not brain food. It's brain destroying food.
Elimination of meat, fish, dairy, alcohol, aluminum sources can gradually heal the brain. Again, Vitamin C is excellent for
speeding the flow of nerve signals across brain synapses.
Links amplifying this article are from Physicians For Social Responsibility, GeoengineeringWatch, BrainSpinalCord Dot Org
Natural News, Science Direct, Epilepsy etc. MedicalDictionary, etc.