A bird's eye view of the vineyard
The Next Stage in Western Escalation Fri Jan 27, 2023 20:00 | The Saker
by Batiushka for the Saker blog Introduction: The Story So Far So far the US has carried out regime changes and created military conflicts in countries friendly to or important
?Doomsday clock?: 90 seconds to midnight Fri Jan 27, 2023 15:06 | The Saker
by Pepe Escobar for PressTV, cross posted with the author’s permission The Doomsday Clock, set by the US-based magazine Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, has been moved to 90 seconds
Moveable Feast Cafe 2023/01/27 ? Open Thread Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:30 | cafe-uploader
2023/01/27 11:30:01Welcome to the ‘Moveable Feast Cafe’. The ‘Moveable Feast’ is an open thread where readers can post wide ranging observations, articles, rants, off topic and have animate discussions of
An update about the blog Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:00 | The Saker
Dear friends Today rather than commenting on the risks of a major war in Europe, or even the entire northern hemisphere, I want to share a few things about the
7549 and Counting Thu Jan 26, 2023 15:36 | The Saker
The Saker >>
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
RTE in breach of its own editorial principles Anthony
Waiting for SIPO Anthony
Formal complaint against Robert Watt Anthony
RTE bias complaint Anthony
Fergus Finlay and the maternity hospital ‘gotcha’ trap Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
A Blog About Human Rights
UN human rights chief calls for priority action ahead of climate summit Sat Oct 30, 2021 17:18 | Human Rights
5 Year Anniversary Of Kem Ley?s Death Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 | Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
Pro-Mask Crusader Trish Greenhalgh Plumbs New Depths of Distortion Fri Jan 27, 2023 16:30 | Dr Gary Sidley
Pro-mask crusader Prof Trish Greenhalgh recently plumbed new depths of distortion and misinformation in her mission to force humankind to hide their faces behind strips of cloth or plastic, writes Dr. Gary Sidley.
The post Pro-Mask Crusader Trish Greenhalgh Plumbs New Depths of Distortion appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
The Pfizer Exec Story is No Hoax Fri Jan 27, 2023 14:29 | Thorsteinn Siglaugsson
Some sceptics have expressed doubts over the veracity of the blabbermouth Pfizer exec story, arguing it's staged. But that makes no sense and doesn't fit the evidence, says Thorsteinn Siglaugsson.
The post The Pfizer Exec Story is No Hoax appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Lockdowns Responsible for Thousands of Alcohol Deaths ? ONS Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:08 | Dr Carl Heneghan and Dr Tom Jefferson
Lockdowns were responsible for thousands of alcohol deaths, new ONS data show, as the rate rises 27% on pre-pandemic levels.
The post Lockdowns Responsible for Thousands of Alcohol Deaths ? ONS appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
A Sensible Approach to Climate Change in the Classroom Fri Jan 27, 2023 09:00 | Anonymous
A teacher explains in the Daily Sceptic how to teach children about climate change without scaring the bejesus out of them.
The post A Sensible Approach to Climate Change in the Classroom appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Deaths Running 26% Above Pre-Pandemic Levels ? and the Vaccines Remain a Leading Suspect Fri Jan 27, 2023 07:00 | Will Jones
Deaths continue to run at extraordinary levels ? 26% above pre-pandemic levels this week. Some have argued that the timing rules out the vaccines being involved, but broader evidence indicates otherwise.
The post Deaths Running 26% Above Pre-Pandemic Levels ? and the Vaccines Remain a Leading Suspect appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Lockdown Skeptics >>
Statement on the Launch of Pairtí Cumannach na Poblachta
Friday November 02, 2012 16:19 by CPIR - Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
On Saturday, the 27th of October, 2012, a meeting was held to confirm the founding of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, the Communist Party of the Irish Republic, and to agree on the adoption of the Constitution of the Party. Officers were elected to the various posts that were deemed necessary, for a term of one year – recallable at all times.
We invite all Communists and Anti-imperialists to join the CPIR, or support it in it’s great task. We thank all those organizations in Ireland and abroad, who have kept the flame of genuine Revolution burning, and who have defended Ireland's sovereignty all through the years, and look forward to working with them. The opening paragraphs of the Constitution are as follows:
Constitution of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
1. The Party shall be known as Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, (Communist Party of the Irish Republic.) The Party declares its allegiance to the All Ireland Workers Republic, Poblacht na gCuspóirí.
2. The Party envisages the evolution of a federated structure of institutions of the Republic, and recognises that such a federation shall arise as an organic development of those institutions, referent to the inalienable Sovereignty of the Workers Republic.
3. The Party shall not seek to have any special or independent position amongst the institutions of the Republic, and shall at all times defer to the sovereign institutions of the Workers Republic.
4. The role of the Party is to assist, promote and facilitate the building of the institutions of the Workers Republic and to promote the downfall of those bodies, which stand in the way of the Workers Republic. The Party recognises that its role is temporary and that if the sovereign civilian institutions of the Workers Republic democratically determine that this work no longer requires the assistance of the Party, that the Party shall consent to dissolve.
The Aims and Principles of the Party are:
5. To end the illegal and imperial occupation of Ireland by the British State, which, by its nature, divides the Irish Working Class and inhibits our class consciousness, and, thus, our historic role in becoming the Universal Revolutionary Class, i.e. that class which will end all classes through the collective ownership of the Means of Production, thus ending the reduction of human beings to the level of means-to-ends, and, thus, liberating our true being as ends-in-ourselves.
6. To restore the Irish Language, our National Language, to its rightful and historic place as the spoken language of the Irish Nation.
7. To effect the transfer of the ownership of the productive land of Ireland, and all other Means of Production, from individual ownership to the collective ownership of the whole People of Ireland, in the form of the Workers Republic, and the control of these Means of Production through the exercise of universal Direct Democracy.
8. To work for the material, intellectual and spiritual development of the Irish People, and all our brothers and sisters, the Children of the Earth.
9. To organise members of the Working Class independently of those structures and institutions that, by their nature, are controlled by classes that believe themselves to have conflicting interests to the interests of Universal Revolutionary Class, and are, thus, in contradiction to the ending of class division, exploitation, imperialist domination and war.
10. To create, sustain, protect and advance structures, which are wholly owned and controlled democratically by the Universal Class ourselves.
11. To promote non-hierarchical relations between such structures and the Working Class, and between the structures themselves.
12. To encourage and develop solidarity between such structures, and between Working Class people as individuals, and in their communal friendship, and thus generate and strengthen the Spirit of the Communion of the Workers of the Earth, i.e. the Universal Class, the Revolutionary Proletariat.
13. To raise the consciousness of the members of the Working Class that only by taking responsibility for their own organisation can they advance their own interests, and to help educate the current exploiters of the Working Class, i.e. the “owners” of the Means of Production and those hired by the exploiters to corral human labour, and reduce it to a commodity, whether by armed \ police force, miseducation, media seduction, or “management,” and hired by the exploiters to expropriate and control, for their hirers, the Surplus Value accumulated from the reduction of human labour to a commodity, that their current actions are contrary to human dignity and freedom, and that the only ethical action to take is to step forward into the becoming of the Universal Revolutionary Class.
Ard-Rúnaí, Partí Cumannach na Poblachta
2nd November 2012