EU Blocks Fertilizer to 3rd World, Lamba... Tue Nov 29, 2022 00:25 | Anti-Empire
Vladimir Putin Jumps the Shark, Compares... Sun Nov 27, 2022 01:38 | Anti-Empire
How the US Could Have Prevented the Russ... Sat Nov 26, 2022 04:06 | Anti-Empire
Putin Talks Free Fertilizer for Hungry A... Fri Nov 25, 2022 14:04 | Anti-Empire
âTrusting the Planâ in the Russian W... Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:03 | Anti-Empire
A bird's eye view of the vineyard
Sergey Lavrov Interview for Film on Extremism in Europe ? November 2022 ? English Subtitles Mon Nov 28, 2022 23:10 | The Saker
Note from Michael Rossi Poli Sci who subtitled that video: Dear Patreon Supporters, First off, thank you once again for your pledged support and votes of confidence on my work.
About Saving Face: Some Advice to Volodymyr Zelensky Mon Nov 28, 2022 17:00 | The Saker
By Batiushka for the Saker blog It matters not how much you, gentlemen, bend down before them, You will never gain Europe?s recognition: You will always be for them, Not
The US Is a Luciferian Project Mon Nov 28, 2022 17:00 | The Saker
By Walt Garlington for the Saker blog A lot of people in the United States, millions of MAGA folks we would imagine, consider the US not just a good and
Why I Despise Douglas Murray and Other Such Propagandists (Gonzalo Lira) Sun Nov 27, 2022 20:21 | The Saker
Operation Claw-Sword: Erdogan?s big new game in Syria Sun Nov 27, 2022 18:03 | The Saker
by Pepe Escobar, posted with the author?s permission and widely cross-posted Wily Sultan is caught between his electorate, which favors a Syria invasion, and his extremely nuanced relations with Russia
The Saker >>
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
RTE in breach of its own editorial principles Anthony
Waiting for SIPO Anthony
Formal complaint against Robert Watt Anthony
RTE bias complaint Anthony
Fergus Finlay and the maternity hospital ‘gotcha’ trap Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
A Blog About Human Rights
UN human rights chief calls for priority action ahead of climate summit Sat Oct 30, 2021 17:18 | Human Rights
5 Year Anniversary Of Kem Ley?s Death Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 | Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
Statement on the Launch of Pairtí Cumannach na Poblachta
Friday November 02, 2012 16:19 by CPIR - Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
On Saturday, the 27th of October, 2012, a meeting was held to confirm the founding of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, the Communist Party of the Irish Republic, and to agree on the adoption of the Constitution of the Party. Officers were elected to the various posts that were deemed necessary, for a term of one year recallable at all times.
We invite all Communists and Anti-imperialists to join the CPIR, or support it in its great task. We thank all those organizations in Ireland and abroad, who have kept the flame of genuine Revolution burning, and who have defended Ireland's sovereignty all through the years, and look forward to working with them. The opening paragraphs of the Constitution are as follows:
Constitution of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
1. The Party shall be known as Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, (Communist Party of the Irish Republic.) The Party declares its allegiance to the All Ireland Workers Republic, Poblacht na gCuspóirí.
2. The Party envisages the evolution of a federated structure of institutions of the Republic, and recognises that such a federation shall arise as an organic development of those institutions, referent to the inalienable Sovereignty of the Workers Republic.
3. The Party shall not seek to have any special or independent position amongst the institutions of the Republic, and shall at all times defer to the sovereign institutions of the Workers Republic.
4. The role of the Party is to assist, promote and facilitate the building of the institutions of the Workers Republic and to promote the downfall of those bodies, which stand in the way of the Workers Republic. The Party recognises that its role is temporary and that if the sovereign civilian institutions of the Workers Republic democratically determine that this work no longer requires the assistance of the Party, that the Party shall consent to dissolve.
The Aims and Principles of the Party are:
5. To end the illegal and imperial occupation of Ireland by the British State, which, by its nature, divides the Irish Working Class and inhibits our class consciousness, and, thus, our historic role in becoming the Universal Revolutionary Class, i.e. that class which will end all classes through the collective ownership of the Means of Production, thus ending the reduction of human beings to the level of means-to-ends, and, thus, liberating our true being as ends-in-ourselves.
6. To restore the Irish Language, our National Language, to its rightful and historic place as the spoken language of the Irish Nation.
7. To effect the transfer of the ownership of the productive land of Ireland, and all other Means of Production, from individual ownership to the collective ownership of the whole People of Ireland, in the form of the Workers Republic, and the control of these Means of Production through the exercise of universal Direct Democracy.
8. To work for the material, intellectual and spiritual development of the Irish People, and all our brothers and sisters, the Children of the Earth.
9. To organise members of the Working Class independently of those structures and institutions that, by their nature, are controlled by classes that believe themselves to have conflicting interests to the interests of Universal Revolutionary Class, and are, thus, in contradiction to the ending of class division, exploitation, imperialist domination and war.
10. To create, sustain, protect and advance structures, which are wholly owned and controlled democratically by the Universal Class ourselves.
11. To promote non-hierarchical relations between such structures and the Working Class, and between the structures themselves.
12. To encourage and develop solidarity between such structures, and between Working Class people as individuals, and in their communal friendship, and thus generate and strengthen the Spirit of the Communion of the Workers of the Earth, i.e. the Universal Class, the Revolutionary Proletariat.
13. To raise the consciousness of the members of the Working Class that only by taking responsibility for their own organisation can they advance their own interests, and to help educate the current exploiters of the Working Class, i.e. the owners of the Means of Production and those hired by the exploiters to corral human labour, and reduce it to a commodity, whether by armed \ police force, miseducation, media seduction, or management, and hired by the exploiters to expropriate and control, for their hirers, the Surplus Value accumulated from the reduction of human labour to a commodity, that their current actions are contrary to human dignity and freedom, and that the only ethical action to take is to step forward into the becoming of the Universal Revolutionary Class.
Ard-Rúnaí, Partí Cumannach na Poblachta
2nd November 2012