A bird's eye view of the vineyard
So You?re Calling For Gun control Huh? Wed Feb 21, 2018 17:42 | The Saker
For more information on guns and crime, see here: https://crimeresearch.org/data/ For more information on the real causes of crime in the USA, see here: http://www.unz.com/runz/race-and-crim...
America?s ?Boots-On-The-Ground? Fighters in Syria are Kurds and Al Qaeda Wed Feb 21, 2018 15:03 | The Saker
by Eric Zuesse for the Saker Blog As will be documented here, America?s troops in Syria are not there in order to fight, but to assist Kurdish separatists in the
Those evil evil Russians! Wed Feb 21, 2018 14:00 | The Saker
Syrian War Report ? February 20, 2018: Turkey Threatens To Strike Syrian Army Wed Feb 21, 2018 04:36 | Scott
https://southfront.org/syrian-war-rep... The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies continue preparations for a ground operation against militants in Damascus? Eastern Ghouta. Now, government forces and warplanes target fortified positions, HQs
Hilarious (and politically incorrect!) video to encourage Russians to vote (MUST SEE!) Wed Feb 21, 2018 02:52 | The Saker
I laughed my head off when I saw this. So I emailed Eugenia and begged her to subtitle this in English (press “cc” to see the English subs). Not only
The Saker >>
Repeal and Replace? Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:58 | Fiona de Londras
Shifting Sands Under the Abortion Debate Mon Jan 15, 2018 09:30 | GuestPost
Liberty, the ICCL, and other NGO groups? landmark challenge against the UK Government?s mass surveil... Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:56 | admin
What Ireland can gain from international guidance on Article 19 UNCRPD Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:53 | Eilionoir Flynn
Repeal or Replace? Tue Oct 03, 2017 06:31 | Fiona de Londras
Human Rights in Ireland >>
For lefties too stubborn to quit
Unsustainable? 14:26 Wed Feb 21, 2018 | WorldbyStorm
Brexit sharks circle and other matters 12:26 Wed Feb 21, 2018 | WorldbyStorm
Labour and Left Transfers 10:44 Wed Feb 21, 2018 | irishelectionliterature
A New Addition. 07:06 Wed Feb 21, 2018 | irishelectionliterature
What you want to say ? 21st February, 2018 02:10 Wed Feb 21, 2018 | WorldbyStorm
Cedar Lounge >>
Life should be full of strangeness, like a rich painting
Some Thoughts on the Brexit Joint Report 11:50 Sat Dec 09, 2017
IRISH COMMONWEALTH: TRADE UNIONS AND CIVIL SOCIETY IN THE 21ST CENTURY 14:06 Sat Nov 18, 2017
Notes for a Book on Money and the Irish State - The Marshall Aid Program 15:10 Sat Apr 02, 2016
The Financial Crisis:What Have We Learnt? 19:58 Sat Aug 29, 2015
Money in 35,000 Words or Less 21:34 Sat Aug 22, 2015
Dublin Opinion >>
Statement on the Launch of Pairtí Cumannach na Poblachta
Friday November 02, 2012 16:19 by CPIR - Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
On Saturday, the 27th of October, 2012, a meeting was held to confirm the founding of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, the Communist Party of the Irish Republic, and to agree on the adoption of the Constitution of the Party. Officers were elected to the various posts that were deemed necessary, for a term of one year – recallable at all times.
We invite all Communists and Anti-imperialists to join the CPIR, or support it in it’s great task. We thank all those organizations in Ireland and abroad, who have kept the flame of genuine Revolution burning, and who have defended Ireland's sovereignty all through the years, and look forward to working with them. The opening paragraphs of the Constitution are as follows:
Constitution of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
1. The Party shall be known as Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, (Communist Party of the Irish Republic.) The Party declares its allegiance to the All Ireland Workers Republic, Poblacht na gCuspóirí.
2. The Party envisages the evolution of a federated structure of institutions of the Republic, and recognises that such a federation shall arise as an organic development of those institutions, referent to the inalienable Sovereignty of the Workers Republic.
3. The Party shall not seek to have any special or independent position amongst the institutions of the Republic, and shall at all times defer to the sovereign institutions of the Workers Republic.
4. The role of the Party is to assist, promote and facilitate the building of the institutions of the Workers Republic and to promote the downfall of those bodies, which stand in the way of the Workers Republic. The Party recognises that its role is temporary and that if the sovereign civilian institutions of the Workers Republic democratically determine that this work no longer requires the assistance of the Party, that the Party shall consent to dissolve.
The Aims and Principles of the Party are:
5. To end the illegal and imperial occupation of Ireland by the British State, which, by its nature, divides the Irish Working Class and inhibits our class consciousness, and, thus, our historic role in becoming the Universal Revolutionary Class, i.e. that class which will end all classes through the collective ownership of the Means of Production, thus ending the reduction of human beings to the level of means-to-ends, and, thus, liberating our true being as ends-in-ourselves.
6. To restore the Irish Language, our National Language, to its rightful and historic place as the spoken language of the Irish Nation.
7. To effect the transfer of the ownership of the productive land of Ireland, and all other Means of Production, from individual ownership to the collective ownership of the whole People of Ireland, in the form of the Workers Republic, and the control of these Means of Production through the exercise of universal Direct Democracy.
8. To work for the material, intellectual and spiritual development of the Irish People, and all our brothers and sisters, the Children of the Earth.
9. To organise members of the Working Class independently of those structures and institutions that, by their nature, are controlled by classes that believe themselves to have conflicting interests to the interests of Universal Revolutionary Class, and are, thus, in contradiction to the ending of class division, exploitation, imperialist domination and war.
10. To create, sustain, protect and advance structures, which are wholly owned and controlled democratically by the Universal Class ourselves.
11. To promote non-hierarchical relations between such structures and the Working Class, and between the structures themselves.
12. To encourage and develop solidarity between such structures, and between Working Class people as individuals, and in their communal friendship, and thus generate and strengthen the Spirit of the Communion of the Workers of the Earth, i.e. the Universal Class, the Revolutionary Proletariat.
13. To raise the consciousness of the members of the Working Class that only by taking responsibility for their own organisation can they advance their own interests, and to help educate the current exploiters of the Working Class, i.e. the “owners” of the Means of Production and those hired by the exploiters to corral human labour, and reduce it to a commodity, whether by armed \ police force, miseducation, media seduction, or “management,” and hired by the exploiters to expropriate and control, for their hirers, the Surplus Value accumulated from the reduction of human labour to a commodity, that their current actions are contrary to human dignity and freedom, and that the only ethical action to take is to step forward into the becoming of the Universal Revolutionary Class.
Ard-Rúnaí, Partí Cumannach na Poblachta
2nd November 2012