Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
Garda corruption: the stripped down truth
Will Pat Hickey turn up for his trial? Anthony
Garda breath tests letter Anthony
Daniel McConnell: Happy to wear establishment blinkers Anthony
State failing in its duty to enforce law Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
A bird's eye view of the vineyard
Syria war, Sochi peace Fri Nov 24, 2017 03:39 | The Saker
In a well choreographed Sochi summit, Russian President Vladimir Putin defines a peaceful future for Syria after the liberation of the country from militants by Pepe Escobar of the Asia
The MBS ? Blackwater marriage of convenience Thu Nov 23, 2017 23:43 | The Saker
by Ghassan Kadi for the Saker blog Mohamed Bin Salman?s (MBS) royal Saudi coup is still in the making and its stories of mystery and intrigue are unfolding. Some recent
The Lugansk Republic situation, MID note to the DOS concerning Myrotvorets Thu Nov 23, 2017 21:49 | Scott
by Scott Humor On November 15, President Putin supported Viktor Medvedchuk?s proposed prisoner exchange between Ukraine and the Donetsk and Lugansk Republics. Putin met with the Leader of the Ukrainian Choice ? People?s Right
Syrian War Report ? November 23, 2017: Syrian Army Liberates Dozen Villages In Euphrates Valley Thu Nov 23, 2017 21:03 | Scott
https://southfront.org/syrian-war-rep... If you?re able, and if you like our content and approach, please support the project. Our work wouldn?t be possible without your help: PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org or via: http://southfront.org/donate/ or via: https://www.patreon.com/southfront Syrian government forces have
Philip Catherine ? Noburl (1975) Thu Nov 23, 2017 03:47 | The Saker
One of the most original compositions of my favorite Jazz guitarist. Enjoy! The Saker
The Saker >>
Liberty, the ICCL, and other NGO groups? landmark challenge against the UK Government?s mass surveil... Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:56 | admin
What Ireland can gain from international guidance on Article 19 UNCRPD Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:53 | Eilionoir Flynn
Repeal or Replace? Tue Oct 03, 2017 06:31 | Fiona de Londras
An Abortion Law Immune from Constitutional Review? Thu Sep 28, 2017 20:14 | Fiona de Londras
Should the pro-choice movement support a new constitutional provision on abortion? Wed Sep 27, 2017 16:19 | Eoin Daly
Human Rights in Ireland >>
For lefties too stubborn to quit
The right Brexit project steps up a gear? 10:05 Fri Nov 24, 2017 | WorldbyStorm
The wisdom of this crowd: An election, yes or no? 09:54 Fri Nov 24, 2017 | WorldbyStorm
This Week At Irish Election Literature 05:42 Fri Nov 24, 2017 | irishelectionliterature
An Election? ? 16:22 Thu Nov 23, 2017 | irishelectionliterature
Signs of Hope ? A continuing series 11:01 Thu Nov 23, 2017 | WorldbyStorm
Cedar Lounge >>
Statement on the Launch of Pairtí Cumannach na Poblachta
Friday November 02, 2012 16:19 by CPIR - Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
On Saturday, the 27th of October, 2012, a meeting was held to confirm the founding of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, the Communist Party of the Irish Republic, and to agree on the adoption of the Constitution of the Party. Officers were elected to the various posts that were deemed necessary, for a term of one year – recallable at all times.
We invite all Communists and Anti-imperialists to join the CPIR, or support it in it’s great task. We thank all those organizations in Ireland and abroad, who have kept the flame of genuine Revolution burning, and who have defended Ireland's sovereignty all through the years, and look forward to working with them. The opening paragraphs of the Constitution are as follows:
Constitution of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
1. The Party shall be known as Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, (Communist Party of the Irish Republic.) The Party declares its allegiance to the All Ireland Workers Republic, Poblacht na gCuspóirí.
2. The Party envisages the evolution of a federated structure of institutions of the Republic, and recognises that such a federation shall arise as an organic development of those institutions, referent to the inalienable Sovereignty of the Workers Republic.
3. The Party shall not seek to have any special or independent position amongst the institutions of the Republic, and shall at all times defer to the sovereign institutions of the Workers Republic.
4. The role of the Party is to assist, promote and facilitate the building of the institutions of the Workers Republic and to promote the downfall of those bodies, which stand in the way of the Workers Republic. The Party recognises that its role is temporary and that if the sovereign civilian institutions of the Workers Republic democratically determine that this work no longer requires the assistance of the Party, that the Party shall consent to dissolve.
The Aims and Principles of the Party are:
5. To end the illegal and imperial occupation of Ireland by the British State, which, by its nature, divides the Irish Working Class and inhibits our class consciousness, and, thus, our historic role in becoming the Universal Revolutionary Class, i.e. that class which will end all classes through the collective ownership of the Means of Production, thus ending the reduction of human beings to the level of means-to-ends, and, thus, liberating our true being as ends-in-ourselves.
6. To restore the Irish Language, our National Language, to its rightful and historic place as the spoken language of the Irish Nation.
7. To effect the transfer of the ownership of the productive land of Ireland, and all other Means of Production, from individual ownership to the collective ownership of the whole People of Ireland, in the form of the Workers Republic, and the control of these Means of Production through the exercise of universal Direct Democracy.
8. To work for the material, intellectual and spiritual development of the Irish People, and all our brothers and sisters, the Children of the Earth.
9. To organise members of the Working Class independently of those structures and institutions that, by their nature, are controlled by classes that believe themselves to have conflicting interests to the interests of Universal Revolutionary Class, and are, thus, in contradiction to the ending of class division, exploitation, imperialist domination and war.
10. To create, sustain, protect and advance structures, which are wholly owned and controlled democratically by the Universal Class ourselves.
11. To promote non-hierarchical relations between such structures and the Working Class, and between the structures themselves.
12. To encourage and develop solidarity between such structures, and between Working Class people as individuals, and in their communal friendship, and thus generate and strengthen the Spirit of the Communion of the Workers of the Earth, i.e. the Universal Class, the Revolutionary Proletariat.
13. To raise the consciousness of the members of the Working Class that only by taking responsibility for their own organisation can they advance their own interests, and to help educate the current exploiters of the Working Class, i.e. the “owners” of the Means of Production and those hired by the exploiters to corral human labour, and reduce it to a commodity, whether by armed \ police force, miseducation, media seduction, or “management,” and hired by the exploiters to expropriate and control, for their hirers, the Surplus Value accumulated from the reduction of human labour to a commodity, that their current actions are contrary to human dignity and freedom, and that the only ethical action to take is to step forward into the becoming of the Universal Revolutionary Class.
Ard-Rúnaí, Partí Cumannach na Poblachta
2nd November 2012