A bird's eye view of the vineyard
Are there any video enhancement specialists in our community? Mon Oct 24, 2016 02:29 | The Saker
Dear friends, A friend of mine has had one of his geese attacked by what appears to be a Florida Panther. We have grainy footage of the attack taken by
?Vatnik? ? to the Ukrainians. Why would we liberate YOU? Sun Oct 23, 2016 18:32 | The Saker
Note: ?vatnik? is a derogatory term used in today?s Ukraine to describe people in Donbass and other South-Eastern regions as well as anybody supportive of the ?Russian World?. The word
Breaking: What Trump Said Seconds Ago Burned Hillary Alive With No MSNBC To Put Out The Flames Sun Oct 23, 2016 18:21 | The Saker
World SITREP October 23rd, 2016, by Baaz Sun Oct 23, 2016 17:55 | Scott
Russia This Ain’t Grandpa’s Soviet Jeep: New UAZ Patriot Competes With Luxury SUVs The Russian anti-terrorist operation in Syria is about to get more ‘patriotic’. On Friday, the Defense Ministry
The recent article about ?Cat Motja on Motorola and Ukraine in simple human language? Sat Oct 22, 2016 20:33 | The Saker
Dear friends, My bad. I screwed up. The recent article by Scott “Cat Motja on Motorola and Ukraine in simple human language” should not have been published, at least not
The Saker >>
Benefit Sanctions and Coercion Within the Irish Welfare System Thu Sep 22, 2016 13:38 | Cliodhna Murphy
The rights of the unborn: a troubling decision from the High Court? Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:42 | Máiréad Enright
Progress Report on the Northern/Irish Feminist Judgments Project. Mon Jul 11, 2016 13:40 | admin
The UN and the Eighth Amendment Thu Jun 23, 2016 09:46 | admin
Call for Papers: State Accountability for Vulnerability Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:29 | admin
Human Rights in Ireland >>
For lefties too stubborn to quit
Left Archive: Occupation News 1, 12 June 1979, Wood Quay Protest. 03:42 Mon Oct 24, 2016 | guestposter
An ?increasingly right wing agenda?? 18:31 Sun Oct 23, 2016 | WorldbyStorm
John Carpenter? 15:59 Sun Oct 23, 2016 | WorldbyStorm
Vapourtech 12:54 Sun Oct 23, 2016 | WorldbyStorm
Sunday Independent Stupid Statement of the Week: DIY 09:18 Sun Oct 23, 2016 | Garibaldy
Cedar Lounge >>
Life should be full of strangeness, like a rich painting
Notes for a Book on Money and the Irish State - The Marshall Aid Program 15:10 Sat Apr 02, 2016
The Financial Crisis:What Have We Learnt? 19:58 Sat Aug 29, 2015
Money in 35,000 Words or Less 21:34 Sat Aug 22, 2015
THE WRATH OF KANE: BANKING CRISES AND POLITICAL POWER 09:32 Fri Jan 30, 2015
ALWAYS THE ARTISTS: WEEK THREE OF THE BANK INQUIRY 23:11 Thu Jan 22, 2015
Dublin Opinion >>
Statement on the Launch of Pairtí Cumannach na Poblachta
Friday November 02, 2012 16:19 by CPIR - Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
On Saturday, the 27th of October, 2012, a meeting was held to confirm the founding of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, the Communist Party of the Irish Republic, and to agree on the adoption of the Constitution of the Party. Officers were elected to the various posts that were deemed necessary, for a term of one year – recallable at all times.
We invite all Communists and Anti-imperialists to join the CPIR, or support it in it’s great task. We thank all those organizations in Ireland and abroad, who have kept the flame of genuine Revolution burning, and who have defended Ireland's sovereignty all through the years, and look forward to working with them. The opening paragraphs of the Constitution are as follows:
Constitution of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
1. The Party shall be known as Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, (Communist Party of the Irish Republic.) The Party declares its allegiance to the All Ireland Workers Republic, Poblacht na gCuspóirí.
2. The Party envisages the evolution of a federated structure of institutions of the Republic, and recognises that such a federation shall arise as an organic development of those institutions, referent to the inalienable Sovereignty of the Workers Republic.
3. The Party shall not seek to have any special or independent position amongst the institutions of the Republic, and shall at all times defer to the sovereign institutions of the Workers Republic.
4. The role of the Party is to assist, promote and facilitate the building of the institutions of the Workers Republic and to promote the downfall of those bodies, which stand in the way of the Workers Republic. The Party recognises that its role is temporary and that if the sovereign civilian institutions of the Workers Republic democratically determine that this work no longer requires the assistance of the Party, that the Party shall consent to dissolve.
The Aims and Principles of the Party are:
5. To end the illegal and imperial occupation of Ireland by the British State, which, by its nature, divides the Irish Working Class and inhibits our class consciousness, and, thus, our historic role in becoming the Universal Revolutionary Class, i.e. that class which will end all classes through the collective ownership of the Means of Production, thus ending the reduction of human beings to the level of means-to-ends, and, thus, liberating our true being as ends-in-ourselves.
6. To restore the Irish Language, our National Language, to its rightful and historic place as the spoken language of the Irish Nation.
7. To effect the transfer of the ownership of the productive land of Ireland, and all other Means of Production, from individual ownership to the collective ownership of the whole People of Ireland, in the form of the Workers Republic, and the control of these Means of Production through the exercise of universal Direct Democracy.
8. To work for the material, intellectual and spiritual development of the Irish People, and all our brothers and sisters, the Children of the Earth.
9. To organise members of the Working Class independently of those structures and institutions that, by their nature, are controlled by classes that believe themselves to have conflicting interests to the interests of Universal Revolutionary Class, and are, thus, in contradiction to the ending of class division, exploitation, imperialist domination and war.
10. To create, sustain, protect and advance structures, which are wholly owned and controlled democratically by the Universal Class ourselves.
11. To promote non-hierarchical relations between such structures and the Working Class, and between the structures themselves.
12. To encourage and develop solidarity between such structures, and between Working Class people as individuals, and in their communal friendship, and thus generate and strengthen the Spirit of the Communion of the Workers of the Earth, i.e. the Universal Class, the Revolutionary Proletariat.
13. To raise the consciousness of the members of the Working Class that only by taking responsibility for their own organisation can they advance their own interests, and to help educate the current exploiters of the Working Class, i.e. the “owners” of the Means of Production and those hired by the exploiters to corral human labour, and reduce it to a commodity, whether by armed \ police force, miseducation, media seduction, or “management,” and hired by the exploiters to expropriate and control, for their hirers, the Surplus Value accumulated from the reduction of human labour to a commodity, that their current actions are contrary to human dignity and freedom, and that the only ethical action to take is to step forward into the becoming of the Universal Revolutionary Class.
Ard-Rúnaí, Partí Cumannach na Poblachta
2nd November 2012