Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
RTE bias complaint
Fergus Finlay and the maternity hospital ‘gotcha’ trap Anthony
Irish Examiner and fake news Anthony
Labour Party: The unvarnished truth Anthony
Humanity: Zero chance of survival Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
A Blog About Human Rights
UN human rights chief calls for priority action ahead of climate summit Sat Oct 30, 2021 17:18 | Human Rights
5 Year Anniversary Of Kem Ley?s Death Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 | Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
What?s Behind the Worldwide Drop in Birth Rates, Nine Months After the Vaccination Rollouts to Young... Wed Jun 29, 2022 15:57 | Nick Bowler
Many countries are reporting a marked drop in birth rates in the first part of 2022, nine months after the vaccination rollouts to younger age groups. Is there a link?
The post What’s Behind the Worldwide Drop in Birth Rates, Nine Months After the Vaccination Rollouts to Younger People? appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Halifax Bank Latest Victim of ?Get Woke, Go Broke? Wed Jun 29, 2022 13:56 | Toby Young
The Halifax has urged its customers to publicly declare their gender pronouns ? and told those unhappy with this woke virtue-signalling that they're welcome to close their accounts.
The post Halifax Bank Latest Victim of ‘Get Woke, Go Broke’ appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
France to Extend Vaccine Passport Entry Requirement Until March 2023 Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:12 | Will Jones
France is planning to extend its vaccine passport scheme obliging travellers to present proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or negative test results to enter France until at least the end of March 2023.
The post France to Extend Vaccine Passport Entry Requirement Until March 2023 appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
The Free Speech Union?s Summer Comedy Special is Tonight Wed Jun 29, 2022 09:49 | Toby Young
The Free Speech Union is hosting a fundraiser tonight at the Backyard Comedy Club. Click below to buy tickets. Prices start at £20.
The post The Free Speech Union?s Summer Comedy Special is Tonight appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
School Closures Caused Large Declines in U.S. Test Scores Wed Jun 29, 2022 08:18 | Noah Carl
A study by four economists has found that school closures in the US caused a large decline in math pass rates. This result provides yet more evidence that the switch to remote learning harmed children's education.
The post School Closures Caused Large Declines in U.S. Test Scores appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Lockdown Skeptics >>
Voltaire, international edition
Russia threatens Western decision-making centers Wed Jun 29, 2022 06:36 | en
Russian music censored in Ukraine Tue Jun 28, 2022 21:18 | en
Alain Benajam passed away Sun Jun 26, 2022 18:18 | en
Russia to provide Belarus with Iskander-M missiles Sun Jun 26, 2022 18:01 | en
Zelensky to replace head of SBU Sat Jun 25, 2022 19:07 | en
Voltaire Network >>
Mon. D13 6pm@ OZEmbassy: Australians in London Demand Release of Assange&Confront OZGovt. Complicity
rights, freedoms and repression |
Sunday December 12, 2010 09:44 by Australians in London 4 Immediate Release of Julian Assange
6pm MONDAY DEC 13th.
*Australian Embassy, The Strand, London
If you can attend, RSVP your intention to attend on Monday
by phone/txt Ciaron at 079 392 905 76 ...this will help us organise the event
***if the response is large today/ Sunday...we may start the vigil earlier at 4.30 pm (formalities, spechs, music will be at 6 pm ither way) while the embassy is open.......check this Irish indymedia thread for updates..or make contact on the mobile number provided...
PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL AND POST ON THE INTERNET OR FACEBOOK ETC.
6pm MONDAY DEC 13th. *Australian Embassy London *"Australians Demanding the Release of Julian Assange"
If you can attend, RSVP your intention to attend on Monday
by phone/txt Ciaron at 079 392 905 76
this will help us organise the event
* If you know any Australians based in or around London, consider forwarding this email to them!
More information Ph./ Text Ciaron O'Reilly 079 392 905 76
From outside UK +44 79 392 905 76
Landline 0208 348 8212
Outside UK + 44 208 348 8212
YOUTUBE (2 ins 22 secs) from outside of Julian Assange's initial bail hearing last Tuesday
Julian Assange/ Wikileaks comes from Townsville, Queensland, Australia.
Julian remains in Wandsworth Prison/ London unjustly denied bail.
Julian has another bail hearing in London
TUESDAY 14 DECEMBER, 1.00PM
WESTMINSTER MAGISTRATES COURT
70 HORSEFERRY ROAD, LONDON SW1 P2
***Non-Australians are welcome in a support role at this D13 Monday 6pm event at Australia House
***The 6 pm event will be preceeded, in 9-5 Embassy opening hours, by delivery of a letter to embassy officials demanding .....
- the immediate release of Julian Assange!
- the proactive involvement of the Australian Embassy to defend, and advocate for, the civil rights of Australian citizen Julian Assange, presently imprisoned in Britain.
- that the Australian government immediately ceases co-operation in the persecution Julain Assange and Wikileaks.
"Australians in London Demanding the Release of Julian Assange"
- Peter Tatchell, (from Melbourne, Australia) London based, Human Rights Activist
- Michael Dutton, (from Brisbane, Australia) Professor of Politics,
Goldsmiths University of London.
- Deborah Kessler, (from Brisbane, Australia) concerned citizen.
- Ciaron O'Reilly, (from Brisbane, Australian), London Catholic Worker/ Ploughshares.
- Eden Boucher, (from Adelaide, Australia) musician "Lovers Electric".
- David Turley, (from Adelaide, Australia), musician "Lovers Electric".
- Sharon Turley, (from Adelaide, Australia) classical musician.
- Saul Newman, teaches Political Theory at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- John Hutnyk, (from Melbourne, Australia) Professor of Cultural Studies, Goldsmiths Univrsity of London.
- Peter Thomas (from Rockhampton, Queensland) teaches History of Political Thought at Brunel University, London.
- Maria Albrecht, (from Melbourne, Australia) Catholic Worker Farmhouse
Apologies and best wishes received from......
- John Pilger, film premier of his "The War You Don't See" on the same night!
- Gerry Conlon, victim of historic British miscarriage of justice in the "Guilford 4" case
TIME - 6pm
DATE Monday Dec 13th.
LOCATION Australia House, Strand, London WC2B 4LA