Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
Joe Duffy is dishonest and untrustworthy Anthony
Robert Watt complaint: Time for decision by SIPO Anthony
RTE in breach of its own editorial principles Anthony
Waiting for SIPO Anthony
Formal complaint against Robert Watt Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
A Blog About Human Rights
UN human rights chief calls for priority action ahead of climate summit Sat Oct 30, 2021 17:18 | Human Rights
5 Year Anniversary Of Kem Ley?s Death Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 | Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
News Round-Up Thu Nov 30, 2023 00:44 | Richard Eldred
A summary of the most interesting stories in the past 24 hours that challenge the prevailing orthodoxy about the virus and the vaccines, the ?climate emergency? and the supposed moral defects of Western civilisation.
The post News Round-Up appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
BBC Admits Concept of ?White Privilege? is Contested Wed Nov 29, 2023 19:00 | Will Jones
The BBC has admitted that the concept of "white privilege" is contested after its youth-focused news service received a complaint over its "controversial" definition of the term.
The post BBC Admits Concept of ‘White Privilege’ is Contested appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Woke Books Bought for Huge Advances by Inexperienced Editors Have Flopped, Insiders Say Wed Nov 29, 2023 17:00 | Will Jones
Woke books that were bought for huge advances by inexperienced editors have flopped commercially, insiders say, including a $500,000 'queer feminist' novel (3,500 copies) and Elliot Page's $3m trans memoir (68,000 copies).
The post Woke Books Bought for Huge Advances by Inexperienced Editors Have Flopped, Insiders Say appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Did Ukraine Win the War in March 2022? Wed Nov 29, 2023 15:02 | Noah Carl
Since mid-March 2022, historian Anatol Lieven has been saying that Ukraine has ?already won?. They successfully defended their capital, thereby forcing the Russians to regroup for a more limited war in the East.
The post Did Ukraine Win the War in March 2022? appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Come to the Daily Sceptic?s Christmas Party Wed Nov 29, 2023 13:00 | Toby Young
The Daily Sceptic is having a Christmas party for its contributors, moderators and staff, but we'll be making a few tickets available to our readers. For details of how to come, click on the image.
The post Come to the Daily Sceptic?s Christmas Party appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Lockdown Skeptics >>
Voltaire, international edition
What lies behind Benjamin Netanyahu's lies and Hamas's evasions, by Thierry Meys... Tue Nov 28, 2023 06:58 | en
Netanyahu fired defense minister in July because he warned of a Hamas attack, by... Mon Nov 27, 2023 06:56 | en
Voltaire, International Newsletter N°63 Sun Nov 26, 2023 07:26 | en
Israel arrests director of Al-Shifa hospital Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:56 | en
Extraordinary BRICS Summit on Gaza Genocide Wed Nov 22, 2023 09:59 | en
Voltaire Network >>
Mon. D13 6pm@ OZEmbassy: Australians in London Demand Release of Assange&Confront OZGovt. Complicity
rights, freedoms and repression |
Sunday December 12, 2010 09:44 by Australians in London 4 Immediate Release of Julian Assange
6pm MONDAY DEC 13th.
*Australian Embassy, The Strand, London
If you can attend, RSVP your intention to attend on Monday
by phone/txt Ciaron at 079 392 905 76 ...this will help us organise the event
***if the response is large today/ Sunday...we may start the vigil earlier at 4.30 pm (formalities, spechs, music will be at 6 pm ither way) while the embassy is open.......check this Irish indymedia thread for updates..or make contact on the mobile number provided...
PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL AND POST ON THE INTERNET OR FACEBOOK ETC.
6pm MONDAY DEC 13th. *Australian Embassy London *"Australians Demanding the Release of Julian Assange"
If you can attend, RSVP your intention to attend on Monday
by phone/txt Ciaron at 079 392 905 76
this will help us organise the event
* If you know any Australians based in or around London, consider forwarding this email to them!
More information Ph./ Text Ciaron O'Reilly 079 392 905 76
From outside UK +44 79 392 905 76
Landline 0208 348 8212
Outside UK + 44 208 348 8212
YOUTUBE (2 ins 22 secs) from outside of Julian Assange's initial bail hearing last Tuesday
Julian Assange/ Wikileaks comes from Townsville, Queensland, Australia.
Julian remains in Wandsworth Prison/ London unjustly denied bail.
Julian has another bail hearing in London
TUESDAY 14 DECEMBER, 1.00PM
WESTMINSTER MAGISTRATES COURT
70 HORSEFERRY ROAD, LONDON SW1 P2
***Non-Australians are welcome in a support role at this D13 Monday 6pm event at Australia House
***The 6 pm event will be preceeded, in 9-5 Embassy opening hours, by delivery of a letter to embassy officials demanding .....
- the immediate release of Julian Assange!
- the proactive involvement of the Australian Embassy to defend, and advocate for, the civil rights of Australian citizen Julian Assange, presently imprisoned in Britain.
- that the Australian government immediately ceases co-operation in the persecution Julain Assange and Wikileaks.
"Australians in London Demanding the Release of Julian Assange"
- Peter Tatchell, (from Melbourne, Australia) London based, Human Rights Activist
- Michael Dutton, (from Brisbane, Australia) Professor of Politics,
Goldsmiths University of London.
- Deborah Kessler, (from Brisbane, Australia) concerned citizen.
- Ciaron O'Reilly, (from Brisbane, Australian), London Catholic Worker/ Ploughshares.
- Eden Boucher, (from Adelaide, Australia) musician "Lovers Electric".
- David Turley, (from Adelaide, Australia), musician "Lovers Electric".
- Sharon Turley, (from Adelaide, Australia) classical musician.
- Saul Newman, teaches Political Theory at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- John Hutnyk, (from Melbourne, Australia) Professor of Cultural Studies, Goldsmiths Univrsity of London.
- Peter Thomas (from Rockhampton, Queensland) teaches History of Political Thought at Brunel University, London.
- Maria Albrecht, (from Melbourne, Australia) Catholic Worker Farmhouse
Apologies and best wishes received from......
- John Pilger, film premier of his "The War You Don't See" on the same night!
- Gerry Conlon, victim of historic British miscarriage of justice in the "Guilford 4" case
TIME - 6pm
DATE Monday Dec 13th.
LOCATION Australia House, Strand, London WC2B 4LA