September 24, 2018: Rift Grows Among Militant Groups In IdlibMon Sep 24, 2018 17:31 | Scott https://southfront.org/syri... If you?re able, and if you like our content and approach, please support the project. Our work wouldn?t be possible without your help: PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org or via: http://southfront.org/...via: https://www.patreon.co...3Gbs4rjcVUtQd8p3CiFUCxPLZwR... BCH: qpf2cphc5dkuclkqur7lhj2yuqq... ETH:
French-U.S. Professor Released From Israeli DetentionMon Sep 24, 2018 16:37 | The Saker This French-American professor has just been released after he was detained by Israel for being part of the effort to block the demolition of the Bedouin village of Khan al-Ahmar
Here comes the 30-year trade warMon Sep 24, 2018 16:13 | The Saker by Pepe Escobar (cross-posted with the Asia Times by special agreement with the author) Trade tensions between the US and China could drag on for decades but China’s focus on
• Stanley Cohen, Folk Devils and Moral Panics, London, Paladin, 1973
• Stuart Hall –Tony (eds.) Jefferson, Resistance through Rituals. Youth subcultures in post-war Britain, London – New York, Routledge, 1993.
• Gábor Klaniczay, Ellenkultúra a hetvenes-nyolcvanas években. Budapest, Noran, 2003
• Axel Schildt and Detlef Siegfried, Between Marx and Coca-Cola. Youth Cultures in Changing European Societies, New York: Berghahn Books, 2006.
• Chris Cutler, File Under Popular: Theoretical and Critical Writings on Music (1984)
• Daniel Wojcik, Punk and Neo-tribal Body Art, Jackson, University Press of Mississippi, 1995.
• Theodore Roszak, The Making of a Counter Culture: Reflections on the Technocratic Society and Its Youthful Opposition, Berkeley, University of California Press, 1995 • excerpted from http://www.hist.ceu.hu/?q=node/355
RSS and atom feeds allow you to keep track of new comments on particular stories. You can input the URL's from these links into a rss reader and you will be informed whenever somebody posts a new comment. hide help