Peoples News issue No. 110 Date: 21 – 9 – 14 22:01 Oct 01 1 comments
Peoples News issue no. 108 Date: 8 – 8 – 14 09:19 Aug 15 0 comments
PEOPLES NEWS ISSUE NO. 106 DATE: 22 – 6 – 14 16:38 Jun 23 0 comments
PEOPLES NEWS Issue No. 103 18:57 Apr 29 1 comments
PEOPLES NEWS – Issue 102. April 2014 12:13 Apr 12 0 commentsmore >>
A bird's eye view of the vineyard
THIS BLOG HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION VINEYARDSAKER:
Breaking news: FALSE FLAG IN MOSCOW! VINEYARDSAKER:
DPP v JC: Initial Observations on the Exclusionary Rule case Fri Apr 17, 2015 22:37 | Yvonne Daly
The UK Modern Slavery Act: Template for Ireland or False Friend? Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:31 | Cliodhna Murphy
Call for Papers: Victims? Rights: An Agenda for Change Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:06 | Sinead Ring
Maynooth University to Host Seminar on the Rights of Minority Groups on 20th April 2015 Tue Apr 14, 2015 14:39 | GuestPost
The International Criminal Court Summer School 2015: 15-19 June 2015, NUI Galway, Ireland Tue Apr 14, 2015 14:33 | GuestPost
For lefties too stubborn to quit
While we?re talking about the galaxy? 15:31 Sat Apr 18, 2015 | WorldbyStorm
Joss Whedon? 14:48 Sat Apr 18, 2015 | WorldbyStorm
From the centre of our galaxy 12:56 Sat Apr 18, 2015 | WorldbyStorm
An analysis of British politics? 11:02 Sat Apr 18, 2015 | WorldbyStorm
This Weekend I?ll Mostly Be Listening to? Peter Mulvey 07:18 Sat Apr 18, 2015 | irishelectionliterature
Life should be full of strangeness, like a rich painting
THE WRATH OF KANE: BANKING CRISES AND POLITICAL POWER 09:32 Fri Jan 30, 2015
ALWAYS THE ARTISTS: WEEK THREE OF THE BANK INQUIRY 23:11 Thu Jan 22, 2015
FIANNA FÁIL AND THE BANK INQUIRY : SOME INITIAL OBSERVATIONS 21:04 Mon Jan 12, 2015
PETER NYBERG BANK INQUIRY EVIDENCE, 17 DECEMBER 2014 18:05 Sun Dec 28, 2014
For Some Vicious Mole of Nature: Making Sense of The Irish Bank Crisis 21:07 Fri Dec 26, 2014
Questions for the far-wrong side of Lisbon
As we all know by now, the imperial classes of Europe are busy looking for new creative ways to continue to impose the Lisbon Treaty on the member states, regardless of its rejection by Ireland. The very same philosophy that drives them doing so can be captured in the following highlights.
Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen said that it did not matter if people had not read the treaty (he had not read it either, he admitted) and did not understand it because they should trust their elected leaders.
Source of the quotes:
"Why Irish Voters Rejected the Lisbon Treaty"
In view of the above and the post-referendum statements of the pro-Lisbon leaders of Europe, here are some questions for them:
1) Who and why is to be blamed for the incomprehensibility of the Lisbon Treaty? The Irish voters or those from the EU who deliberately designed the treaty to be unreadable?  If the incomprehensibility of the treaty is to be 'blamed' for the outcome of the referendum, why did the EU designed the treaty that way and why did the Irish government fail to offer a readable version before the referendum? 
2) Why should Mr. Cowen be 'embarrassed' by the Irish referendum outcome? Why would he assume it is the people who should represent their leader? In a democracy it is the leader who should represent his people. 
3) Will there be a second referendum in Ireland on the same treaty? How many times should a EU-treaty be rejected by one member state - and by Europe - before it is considered rejected?
4) Would the Lisbon process transfer Ireland's sovereignty to Brussels or not? Is it considered (see Napolitano's statement above) "psychological terrorism" to suggest the spectre of a European ‘superstate’ when sovereignty is transferred to Brussels ?
5) Cowen said: "Irish voters have endeared themselves to "misguided" far-right groups"
How would Mr. Cowen substantiate this severe accusation and crude generalisation against the people of Ireland? What exactly does it mean "far-right" in a pro-Lisbon politician's dictionary? Which statement of Libertas, National Platform or Sinn Féin can be categorised as "far-right" and/or "misguided"? Do prime ministers in democracies have the right to falsely accuse their people without even attempting to substantiate their statements?
6) Will there ever be an end to the unprecedented arrogance and the repetitive blatant cyinical lies sustained by the pro-Lisbon lobbies?
 Bonde’s Briefing 19.12.07: Born in sun and sin
"The EU’s Prime Ministers met Thursday 13 December 2007 11.30 in Lisbon to solemnly sign the Lisbon Treaty which none of them has had time to read.
The text has on purpose been made totally unreadable, and the numbering system has been changed time and time again, Bonde, who was present at the signing ceremony, writes."
 What does the government hide by hiding the Lisbon Treaty?
 Is there a democratic life after a dead Lisbon Treaty?
 Lisbon Treaty: national level competences to be transferred to the EU
 Cowen: Ireland's future with Europe