A bird's eye view of the vineyard
Donate to assist Saker Tue Oct 04, 2022 20:32 | Ice-Saker-V6bKu3nz
The following post was put together by the Saker team.. The team includes our translators, the staff of the related Saker sites the Spanish, Italian, French, Serbian, and technical support.
Moveable Feast Cafe 2022/10/04 ? Open Thread Tue Oct 04, 2022 17:00 | herb
2022/10/04 16:00:02Welcome to the ‘Moveable Feast Cafe’. The ‘Moveable Feast’ is an open thread where readers can post wide ranging observations, articles, rants, off topic and have animate discussions of
Update from Andrei (hopefully the last related to Hurricane Ian) Mon Oct 03, 2022 20:10 | The Saker
Dear friends This will be my last hurricane-related post (God willing!). Tomorrow my family and I will finish moving the objects we can salvage from the house. But on Wednesday
Update from Andrei Sat Oct 01, 2022 21:36 | The Saker
Dear friends We found a home to stay. We have workable Internet. Best of all, a neighbor told us that in his opinion our house might be fixable, but it
?Biden? Fulfilled a Promise on Nord Stream 2 Sat Oct 01, 2022 20:48 | Leo V.
For those who haven’t seen this footage being reposted the past few days, ”Biden” promised to put an end to Nord Stream 2 on February 7, 2022.
The Saker >>
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
Formal complaint against Robert Watt Anthony
RTE bias complaint Anthony
Fergus Finlay and the maternity hospital ‘gotcha’ trap Anthony
Irish Examiner and fake news Anthony
Labour Party: The unvarnished truth Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
A Blog About Human Rights
UN human rights chief calls for priority action ahead of climate summit Sat Oct 30, 2021 17:18 | Human Rights
5 Year Anniversary Of Kem Ley?s Death Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 | Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
Face Masks and Social Distancing Return to Hospitals and Visitor Bans Are Threatened Wed Oct 05, 2022 17:33 | Will Jones
At least five NHS trusts in England have brought back mask requirements due to Covid's autumn resurgence and some are also reimposing social distancing guidelines with threats of visitor bans to come.
The post Face Masks and Social Distancing Return to Hospitals and Visitor Bans Are Threatened appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
The NHS is in Crisis Every Winter. Will Thérèse Coffey?s Plan Save it This Time? Wed Oct 05, 2022 15:53 | Dr Carl Heneghan and Dr Tom Jefferson
The NHS is in a perpetual winter crisis, something that more than doubling the budget in the 2000s did nothing to change. With beds already 95% occupied, will Therese Coffey's plan to get us through the winter work?
The post The NHS is in Crisis Every Winter. Will Thérèse Coffey’s Plan Save it This Time? appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
U.S. Public Opinion on the War in Ukraine Wed Oct 05, 2022 13:00 | Noah Carl
A recent poll asked Americans what is the most important issue facing the country. "Inflation" was the top answer, chosen by 27% of respondents. "Russia/Ukraine" came second to last, chosen by only 2% of respondents.
The post U.S. Public Opinion on the War in Ukraine appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Police Force Entry into Journalist?s Home, Arrest Her and Put Her in a Cell for Allegedly Writing ?I... Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:00 | Will Jones
Police officers arrested journalist Caroline Farrow after she was reported for allegedly posting a ?grossly offensive message?. They forced entry into her home, seized her electronic devices and put her in a cell.
The post Police Force Entry into Journalist’s Home, Arrest Her and Put Her in a Cell for Allegedly Writing “Insulting Messages” on Internet appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
U.K. ?Climate? Aid Money Paying for Gender ?Revision? Lessons for Mexican Coffee Growers Wed Oct 05, 2022 09:00 | Chris Morrison
Why is UK 'climate' aid money being spent on lessons on the "complete revision of the concepts of gender? among Mexican coffee growers?
The post U.K. ‘Climate’ Aid Money Paying for Gender “Revision” Lessons for Mexican Coffee Growers appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Lockdown Skeptics >>
Search words: education
Statement on the Launch of Pairtí Cumannach na Poblachta
Friday November 02, 2012 16:19 by CPIR - Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
On Saturday, the 27th of October, 2012, a meeting was held to confirm the founding of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, the Communist Party of the Irish Republic, and to agree on the adoption of the Constitution of the Party. Officers were elected to the various posts that were deemed necessary, for a term of one year – recallable at all times.
We invite all Communists and Anti-imperialists to join the CPIR, or support it in it’s great task. We thank all those organizations in Ireland and abroad, who have kept the flame of genuine Revolution burning, and who have defended Ireland's sovereignty all through the years, and look forward to working with them. The opening paragraphs of the Constitution are as follows:
Constitution of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
1. The Party shall be known as Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, (Communist Party of the Irish Republic.) The Party declares its allegiance to the All Ireland Workers Republic, Poblacht na gCuspóirí.
2. The Party envisages the evolution of a federated structure of institutions of the Republic, and recognises that such a federation shall arise as an organic development of those institutions, referent to the inalienable Sovereignty of the Workers Republic.
3. The Party shall not seek to have any special or independent position amongst the institutions of the Republic, and shall at all times defer to the sovereign institutions of the Workers Republic.
4. The role of the Party is to assist, promote and facilitate the building of the institutions of the Workers Republic and to promote the downfall of those bodies, which stand in the way of the Workers Republic. The Party recognises that its role is temporary and that if the sovereign civilian institutions of the Workers Republic democratically determine that this work no longer requires the assistance of the Party, that the Party shall consent to dissolve.
The Aims and Principles of the Party are:
5. To end the illegal and imperial occupation of Ireland by the British State, which, by its nature, divides the Irish Working Class and inhibits our class consciousness, and, thus, our historic role in becoming the Universal Revolutionary Class, i.e. that class which will end all classes through the collective ownership of the Means of Production, thus ending the reduction of human beings to the level of means-to-ends, and, thus, liberating our true being as ends-in-ourselves.
6. To restore the Irish Language, our National Language, to its rightful and historic place as the spoken language of the Irish Nation.
7. To effect the transfer of the ownership of the productive land of Ireland, and all other Means of Production, from individual ownership to the collective ownership of the whole People of Ireland, in the form of the Workers Republic, and the control of these Means of Production through the exercise of universal Direct Democracy.
8. To work for the material, intellectual and spiritual development of the Irish People, and all our brothers and sisters, the Children of the Earth.
9. To organise members of the Working Class independently of those structures and institutions that, by their nature, are controlled by classes that believe themselves to have conflicting interests to the interests of Universal Revolutionary Class, and are, thus, in contradiction to the ending of class division, exploitation, imperialist domination and war.
10. To create, sustain, protect and advance structures, which are wholly owned and controlled democratically by the Universal Class ourselves.
11. To promote non-hierarchical relations between such structures and the Working Class, and between the structures themselves.
12. To encourage and develop solidarity between such structures, and between Working Class people as individuals, and in their communal friendship, and thus generate and strengthen the Spirit of the Communion of the Workers of the Earth, i.e. the Universal Class, the Revolutionary Proletariat.
13. To raise the consciousness of the members of the Working Class that only by taking responsibility for their own organisation can they advance their own interests, and to help educate the current exploiters of the Working Class, i.e. the “owners” of the Means of Production and those hired by the exploiters to corral human labour, and reduce it to a commodity, whether by armed \ police force, miseducation, media seduction, or “management,” and hired by the exploiters to expropriate and control, for their hirers, the Surplus Value accumulated from the reduction of human labour to a commodity, that their current actions are contrary to human dignity and freedom, and that the only ethical action to take is to step forward into the becoming of the Universal Revolutionary Class.
Ard-Rúnaí, Partí Cumannach na Poblachta
2nd November 2012