Sanctioned by PayPal Thu Aug 04, 2022 21:31 | Anti-Empire
Spain Limits Heating to 19ÂºC, Cooling t... Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:39 | Associated Press
WHO Declares Monkeypox a â€œGlobal Healt... Sat Jul 23, 2022 21:01 | Apoorva Mandavilli
Zelensky Says Ukrainian KIA Down From Pe... Sat Jul 23, 2022 18:13 | Anti-Empire
German Health Ministry: 1 Severe Adverse... Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:25 | Matthew Roscoe
A bird's eye view of the vineyard
Putin?s Address to participants and guests of the 10th Moscow Conference on International Security Wed Aug 17, 2022 02:40 | The Saker
source: http://en.kremlin.ru/events... President of Russia Vladimir Putin: Ladies and gentlemen, Esteemed foreign guests, Let me welcome you to the anniversary 10th Moscow Conference on International Security. Over the past decade, your representative forum has become a significant
Moveable Feast Cafe 2022/08/16 ? Open Thread Wed Aug 17, 2022 00:00 | herb
2022/08/16 23:00:02Welcome to the ‘Moveable Feast Cafe’. The ‘Moveable Feast’ is an open thread where readers can post wide ranging observations, articles, rants, off topic and have animate discussions of
Will the Ukraine be partitioned next and, if so, how? Tue Aug 16, 2022 20:55 | The Saker
Interesting info today. First, the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service has, through the statement of a Colonel General, made the following statement (translated by my friend Andrei Martyanov on his blog):
False System vs False System in the Netherlands Tue Aug 16, 2022 17:46 | The Saker
By Walt Garlington for The Saker blog Dixie has always had a heavily agricultural economy, so many here are able to sympathize with the farmers in the Netherlands, whose lands
Goodbye, Trafalgar Square: Celebrating Freedom in Europe Tue Aug 16, 2022 17:35 | The Saker
A Look Forward to 2035 by Batiushka for The Saker blog England Following the 2034 collapse of Britain and the popular overthrow of its millennial Establishment after nearly two decades
The Saker >>
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
Formal complaint against Robert Watt Anthony
RTE bias complaint Anthony
Fergus Finlay and the maternity hospital ‘gotcha’ trap Anthony
Irish Examiner and fake news Anthony
Labour Party: The unvarnished truth Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
Voltaire, international edition
The Western strategy to dismantle the Russian Federation, by Thierry Meyssan Wed Aug 17, 2022 06:16 | en
Voltairenet.org is taking a hiatus Thu Jul 14, 2022 20:47 | en
Paradoxes of Russophobia Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:46 | en
EU-Russia agreement on supplying Kaliningrad Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:26 | en
Political destabilization plagues the West Thu Jul 14, 2022 05:40 | en
Voltaire Network >>
National - Event Notice
Thursday January 01 1970
Pre-Election Water Charges National Demonstration - Another Ireland Is Possible! -Sat 20th Feb
Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Square, Dublin 1 @ 2pm Sat 20th Feb
Right2Water/Right2Change are hosting a national protest against water charges and a festival for change ahead of the 2016 election.
'Another Ireland is Possible', but we have to fight for it. We have a Right2Water, a Right2Health, a Right2Education, a Right2Housing and we deserve a country that's not based on cronyism, corruption or greed, but instead one based on equality, democracy and social justice.
Here are 18 reasons to get out and join this historic demonstration:
1. Ireland is one of the most unequal countries in the European Union.
2. More than ten percent of people suffer from food poverty.
3. 1,500 children are living in emergency accommodation.
4. Lone parents – who are the most deprived group in the State with 63% already experiencing material deprivation – had their supports cut.
5. 36 percent of children experience multiple deprivation.
6. 73 families are becoming homeless every month.
7. 300,000 have emigrated since the current government took power.
8. Despite the enormous emigration figures, 200,000 are still in search of a job.
9. We have the second highest prevalence of low pay in the entire OECD.
10. There are 130,000 people on the social housing waiting lists
11. The Phoenix charity expects 50,000 families to lose their homes in the next few years.
12. We have the second highest prevalence of under-employment in the EU15 (ie 147,000 workers who want more hours but their employer will not give them those hours).
13. We have record numbers of people (600) waiting on trolleys in our underfunded public hospitals.
14. 470,000 people have nothing left to spend after all bills are paid and 1.7 million say they have less than €100 to spend after all essential bills have been paid.
15. The number of millionaires in Ireland has increased from 16,000 in 2008 to 91,000 in 2014.
16. Water charges will be continued unless we achieve real change in Dáil Éireann.
17. 37,000 families are in mortgage arrears of two years or more.
18. 11,000 patients have been waiting 18 months or more for an outpatient appointment.
This is not a "recovery" for the vast majority of people in this country and it is certainly not the vision of the heroes of 1916. So on Saturday, 20th February 2016, we will be assembling at the Garden of Remembrance in memory of those who died for a fair Ireland, one that put people first instead of financiers, speculators and corporations.
See you all there: be part of the change that this country needs and deserves!
Print a flyer here: PDF See Feb20-Flyer.pdf
Print a poster here: PDF See Feb20-Poster.pdf
PDF of Flyer for Feb 20th
PDF of Poster for Feb 20th