Donetsk Militias Refuse Second Deploymen... Fri May 27, 2022 08:53 | Anti-Empire
These Are All the Russian Gains of the P... Fri May 27, 2022 03:12 | Anti-Empire
Israel Rejects US Request to Approve Arm... Thu May 26, 2022 08:28 | Barak Ravid
Poland Says Norwayâ€™s â€śGiganticâ€ť Ga... Thu May 26, 2022 00:43 | Daniel Tilles
China-Bound Children in Ukrainian/Russia... Wed May 25, 2022 23:32 | Anti-Empire
A bird's eye view of the vineyard
The Eurasian Economic Union Steps Up Sat May 28, 2022 12:46 | amarynth
The Eurasian Economic Forum has shown once again that this high-speed ? economic integration ? train has already left the station. By Pepe Escobar, posted with the author’s permission and
Sitrep Operation Z: We?re going down Sat May 28, 2022 12:24 | amarynth
For the Saker Blog by Saker Staff From Military Summary. He discusses: Russian T62 tanks (old models being brought in and why?) As a result of joint action by People’s
Gonzalo Lira: Things Are Disintegrating (The Red Tide Is Coming) Sat May 28, 2022 12:23 | amarynth
Things Are Disintegrating What Happens AFTER the Loss of the Donbas
Russian MoD: Briefing on the results of the analysis of documents related to the military biologica... Sat May 28, 2022 12:18 | amarynth
The Russian Defence Ministry continues to study materials on the implementation of military biological programs of the United States and its NATO allies on the territory of Ukraine. Under the
Dear Ursula, you are dead wrong Fri May 27, 2022 22:43 | amarynth
by Jorge Vilches for the Saker Blog According to Ursula von der Leyen ? President of the EU Commission ? Europe today keeps buying Russian oil just to ?deny Putin
The Saker >>
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
Fergus Finlay and the maternity hospital ‘gotcha’ trap
Irish Examiner and fake news Anthony
Labour Party: The unvarnished truth Anthony
Humanity: Zero chance of survival Anthony
RTE gives balance – accidentally? Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
Voltaire, international edition
Ukraine's military nuclear program Thu May 26, 2022 19:03 | en
Chinese Hypothesis on US Military Biological Experiments Wed May 25, 2022 21:41 | en
?House of Russian War Crimes? inaugurated at Davos Tue May 24, 2022 17:19 | en
US Armed Forces will have to pay with their blood: General Milley Tue May 24, 2022 16:36 | en
A new war is being prepared for after the defeat in the face of Russia, by Thier... Tue May 24, 2022 10:00 | en
Voltaire Network >>
National - Event Notice
Thursday January 01 1970
Pre-Election Water Charges National Demonstration - Another Ireland Is Possible! -Sat 20th Feb
Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Square, Dublin 1 @ 2pm Sat 20th Feb
Right2Water/Right2Change are hosting a national protest against water charges and a festival for change ahead of the 2016 election.
'Another Ireland is Possible', but we have to fight for it. We have a Right2Water, a Right2Health, a Right2Education, a Right2Housing and we deserve a country that's not based on cronyism, corruption or greed, but instead one based on equality, democracy and social justice.
Here are 18 reasons to get out and join this historic demonstration:
1. Ireland is one of the most unequal countries in the European Union.
2. More than ten percent of people suffer from food poverty.
3. 1,500 children are living in emergency accommodation.
4. Lone parents – who are the most deprived group in the State with 63% already experiencing material deprivation – had their supports cut.
5. 36 percent of children experience multiple deprivation.
6. 73 families are becoming homeless every month.
7. 300,000 have emigrated since the current government took power.
8. Despite the enormous emigration figures, 200,000 are still in search of a job.
9. We have the second highest prevalence of low pay in the entire OECD.
10. There are 130,000 people on the social housing waiting lists
11. The Phoenix charity expects 50,000 families to lose their homes in the next few years.
12. We have the second highest prevalence of under-employment in the EU15 (ie 147,000 workers who want more hours but their employer will not give them those hours).
13. We have record numbers of people (600) waiting on trolleys in our underfunded public hospitals.
14. 470,000 people have nothing left to spend after all bills are paid and 1.7 million say they have less than €100 to spend after all essential bills have been paid.
15. The number of millionaires in Ireland has increased from 16,000 in 2008 to 91,000 in 2014.
16. Water charges will be continued unless we achieve real change in Dáil Éireann.
17. 37,000 families are in mortgage arrears of two years or more.
18. 11,000 patients have been waiting 18 months or more for an outpatient appointment.
This is not a "recovery" for the vast majority of people in this country and it is certainly not the vision of the heroes of 1916. So on Saturday, 20th February 2016, we will be assembling at the Garden of Remembrance in memory of those who died for a fair Ireland, one that put people first instead of financiers, speculators and corporations.
See you all there: be part of the change that this country needs and deserves!
Print a flyer here: PDF See Feb20-Flyer.pdf
Print a poster here: PDF See Feb20-Poster.pdf
PDF of Flyer for Feb 20th
PDF of Poster for Feb 20th