Nord Stream Explosion Removes the Chance... Wed Sep 28, 2022 22:24 | Anti-Empire
The Dysfunction of Russian Mobilization ... Tue Sep 27, 2022 14:41 | Anti-Empire
Nord Stream 1 and 2 Hit by â€śMysteryâ€ť... Tue Sep 27, 2022 14:31 | Anna Ringstrom
HIMARS vs Russian Smerch â€” Why HIMARS ... Mon Sep 26, 2022 14:00 | Oleg Kaptsov
300,000 Reinforcements Will Repair Kreml... Fri Sep 23, 2022 05:38 | Anti-Empire
A bird's eye view of the vineyard
Germany and EU have been handed over a declaration of war Thu Sep 29, 2022 02:05 | The Saker
by Pepe Escobar, posted with the author?s permission and widely cross-posted The sabotage of the Nord Stream (NS) and Nord Stream 2 (NS2) pipelines in the Baltic Sea has ominously
American Roulette Thu Sep 29, 2022 02:00 | The Saker
By Batiushka for The Saker blog Introduction: America?s Death-Wish ?Russian roulette? is a most peculiar expression. At least for any Russian. For the simple reason that he has never heard
Giorgia Meloni?s true colors (and yes, Europe is hopeless!) Wed Sep 28, 2022 22:00 | The Saker
Quick news update + OPEN THREAD Wed Sep 28, 2022 20:23 | The Saker
First, all four liberated regions voted to join Russia. Donetsk: 99% Lugansk: 98% Zaporozhie: 93% Kherson: 87% This is a huge victory for Russia and a massive slap in the
IMHOclub launches an international campaign to save monuments in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Pola... Wed Sep 28, 2022 19:11 | The Saker
by Mira Terada for the Saker blog IMHOclub launches an international campaign to save monuments in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Poland. Today, before our eyes, illiterate, embittered people are destroying
The Saker >>
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
Formal complaint against Robert Watt Anthony
RTE bias complaint Anthony
Fergus Finlay and the maternity hospital ‘gotcha’ trap Anthony
Irish Examiner and fake news Anthony
Labour Party: The unvarnished truth Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
Voltaire, international edition
US government instructs its nationals to leave Russia immediately Thu Sep 29, 2022 06:50 | en
Donbass and part of Novorossia aspire to join Russia Wed Sep 28, 2022 15:29 | en
Russian military-industrial complex in deep crisis Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:05 | en
Edward Snowden given Russian nationality Wed Sep 28, 2022 02:54 | en
How to Stop the Escalation to War, by Thierry Meyssan Tue Sep 27, 2022 07:06 | en
Voltaire Network >>
National - Event Notice
Thursday January 01 1970
Pre-Election Water Charges National Demonstration - Another Ireland Is Possible! -Sat 20th Feb
Garden of Remembrance, Parnell Square, Dublin 1 @ 2pm Sat 20th Feb
Right2Water/Right2Change are hosting a national protest against water charges and a festival for change ahead of the 2016 election.
'Another Ireland is Possible', but we have to fight for it. We have a Right2Water, a Right2Health, a Right2Education, a Right2Housing and we deserve a country that's not based on cronyism, corruption or greed, but instead one based on equality, democracy and social justice.
Here are 18 reasons to get out and join this historic demonstration:
1. Ireland is one of the most unequal countries in the European Union.
2. More than ten percent of people suffer from food poverty.
3. 1,500 children are living in emergency accommodation.
4. Lone parents – who are the most deprived group in the State with 63% already experiencing material deprivation – had their supports cut.
5. 36 percent of children experience multiple deprivation.
6. 73 families are becoming homeless every month.
7. 300,000 have emigrated since the current government took power.
8. Despite the enormous emigration figures, 200,000 are still in search of a job.
9. We have the second highest prevalence of low pay in the entire OECD.
10. There are 130,000 people on the social housing waiting lists
11. The Phoenix charity expects 50,000 families to lose their homes in the next few years.
12. We have the second highest prevalence of under-employment in the EU15 (ie 147,000 workers who want more hours but their employer will not give them those hours).
13. We have record numbers of people (600) waiting on trolleys in our underfunded public hospitals.
14. 470,000 people have nothing left to spend after all bills are paid and 1.7 million say they have less than €100 to spend after all essential bills have been paid.
15. The number of millionaires in Ireland has increased from 16,000 in 2008 to 91,000 in 2014.
16. Water charges will be continued unless we achieve real change in Dáil Éireann.
17. 37,000 families are in mortgage arrears of two years or more.
18. 11,000 patients have been waiting 18 months or more for an outpatient appointment.
This is not a "recovery" for the vast majority of people in this country and it is certainly not the vision of the heroes of 1916. So on Saturday, 20th February 2016, we will be assembling at the Garden of Remembrance in memory of those who died for a fair Ireland, one that put people first instead of financiers, speculators and corporations.
See you all there: be part of the change that this country needs and deserves!
Print a flyer here: PDF See Feb20-Flyer.pdf
Print a poster here: PDF See Feb20-Poster.pdf
PDF of Flyer for Feb 20th
PDF of Poster for Feb 20th