A bird's eye view of the vineyard
Roger Waters ? ?The Bravery of Being Out of Range? Sat Apr 17, 2021 21:39 | The Saker
Roger Waters, a “one man peace movement”, released this superb video just a few hours ago. This man is truly a musical genius and one of the greatest people of
Russian amphibious options and how to debunk a Ukie lie (OPEN THREAD #13) Sat Apr 17, 2021 19:23 | The Saker
You probably have heard that Russian moved almost the entire Caspian Flotilla to the Black Sea, including quite a few amphibious assault ships. What you might not know is that
So Who Wants a Hot War? Sat Apr 17, 2021 17:27 | amarynth
by Pepe Escobar and widely cross-posted It?s not by accident that the Hegemon is going no holds barred to harass and try to smash Eurasian integration by all means available.
Russian official statements about counter-actions to US sanctions Fri Apr 16, 2021 23:58 | The Saker
16 April 202119:28 Foreign Ministry statement on measures in response to hostile US actions The latest attack by the Biden administration against our country cannot go unanswered. It seems Washington
Moveable Feast Cafe 2021/04/16 ? Open Thread Fri Apr 16, 2021 22:00 | Herb Swanson
2021/04/16 21:00:02Welcome to the ‘Moveable Feast Cafe’. The ‘Moveable Feast’ is an open thread where readers can post wide ranging observations, articles, rants, off topic and have animate discussions of
The Saker >>
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
Mainstream media: Failing to speak truth to power
David Quinn’s selective tolerance Anthony
A Woulfe in judges clothing Anthony
Sarah McInerney and political impartiality Anthony
Did RTE journalists collude against Sinn Fein? Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
A Blog About Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Turkish President Calls On Greece To Comply With Human Rights on Syrian Refugee Issues Wed Mar 04, 2020 17:58 | Human Rights
US Holds China To Account For Human Rights Violations Sun Oct 13, 2019 19:12 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
Stay Sceptical. Control the Hysteria. Save Lives.
India Added to Travel ?Red List? over New Variant Concerns Mon Apr 19, 2021 17:27 | Michael Curzon
India will be added to the Government's "red list" for international travel as a "precautionary measure" after 103 people in the U.K. were found carrying the country's Covid variant.
The post India Added to Travel “Red List” over New Variant Concerns appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
The War on Pubs is Being Waged by Puritans Against Joy Mon Apr 19, 2021 17:07 | Toby Young
For the Lockdown panjandrums on SAGE, this Hogarthian image is what they think the average beer garden looks like on a Saturday afternoon. The war on pubs is a war being waged by puritans against joy, says Sean Walsh.
The post The War on Pubs is Being Waged by Puritans Against Joy appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
?We Have to Compare Sweden to Its Neighbours? Isn?t a Convincing Argument Mon Apr 19, 2021 16:16 | Noah Carl
Sweden's low excess mortality in 2020 undermines the pro-lockdown case. Defenders often counter that Sweden fared badly compared to its neighbours. There are several reasons why this is a bad argument, says Dr Noah Carl.
The post ?We Have to Compare Sweden to Its Neighbours? Isn?t a Convincing Argument appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
Pub Landlord Who Banned Keir Starmer is Sceptic of the Week Mon Apr 19, 2021 15:49 | Toby Young
We have a new 'Sceptic of the Week' ? Rod Humphris, landlord of The Raven in Both, who threw Keir Starmer out of his pub at lunchtime today because the Labour leader has done so little to oppose the lockdown policy.
The post Pub Landlord Who Banned Keir Starmer is Sceptic of the Week appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
?First Do No Harm? Means Not Giving the Covid Vaccination to Young People Mon Apr 19, 2021 15:36 | Toby Young
Today we're publishing an original piece by Dr Alan Mordue, a retired public health consultant, about the risk to young people of being vaccinated against COVID-19. He thinks healthy people under 50 shouldn't have the jab.
The post ?First Do No Harm? Means Not Giving the Covid Vaccination to Young People appeared first on Lockdown Sceptics.
Lockdown Skeptics >>
Alzheimer's, Senility, Dementia: Caused by Meat, Fish, Alcohol, Aluminum, Mercury Etc
consumer issues |
Saturday January 25, 2014 19:25 by S Shriver
Homocysteine, uric acid, animal fat or cholesterol, mercury, lead, and many other metals are some of the many compounds
present in meat and fish which harm the brain. Aluminum compounds and alcohol consumption as well cause loss of brain function.
William Shakespeare in "Twelfth Night": "He is a heavy eater of beef. Methinks it doth harm to his wit."
- 1. The prime cause of Alzheimer's (senility, dementia) is the homocysteine protein in meat and fish,
a protein breaking down to amyloid plaque which lines the arteries of the brain and other parts
of the body causing hypoxia or deprivation of oxygen to the brain and other organs.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12849121 reprinted from Lancet
- 2. The animal fat, cholesterol, found in animal flesh (meat), fish flesh, eggs, and dairy.. also lines the brain and other arteries. Brain and cardiac surgeons must often cut through this white gluey substance to do their operations. Hypoxia, lethal stroke are some results.
- 3. The uric acid (trioxypurine or pre-urine) in the muscle cells of animals is stronger than caffein or dioxypurine. Besides its addictive qualities, it crystallizes in needle formation around the joints causing arthritic pain and rigidity. Its crystals line the brain arteries as well.
- 4. The mercury present in all ocean fishes is a toxin which destroys memory. Some other toxic metal present in ocean fishes include zinc, nickel, chromium, copper, cobalt, cadmium, lead, magnesium, tin. Arsenic, a poisonous element, is also present in fish. All of these harm brain function as well as do thousands of poisonous chemicals discharged into the ocean from fertilizers, petroleum products, oil spills, medications excreted in urine, etc.
/> /> /> "Some metals, such as lead and mercury, easily cross the placenta and damage the fetal brain. Childhood exposure to some metals can result in learning difficulties, memory impairment, damage to the nervous system, and behavioral problems such as aggressiveness and hyperactivity. At higher doses, heavy metals can cause irreversible brain damage." http://www.psr.org/environment-and-health/confronting-t...etal/
The link is from Physicians For Social Responsibility.
- 5. Heavy eaters of meat and fish have less fiber and less vitamin C in their diet. Vitamin C is a bouncer of brain and other toxins. It also speeds the flow of signals across brain synapses. It is absent in meat, fish and dairy products.
- 6. The insecticides in nonorganic meat and fish have thousands of toxic side effects harming brain function.
- 7. Meat takes 3 to 4 hours to digest in the stomach, longer than any other food, while most fruits take the least time to digest. After a lion has sprinted to kill another
animal, he lies around for 3 days digesting his food. Meat diverts blood from the brain to the stomach.
- 8. Thiamin Mononitrate (called B1) is often derived from pig flesh and organ meats, foods which cause diseases including those of brain function.
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Thiamin...trate Companies such as General Mills include it in flours such as Bisquick.
- 9. Many medications can destroy the myelin sheath, the protection around nerve cells. Many cause tardive-dyskinesia, an uncontrollable shaking.
- 10.Many other medications cause brain seizures.
- 11. Many vaccines contain mercury.
- 12. Now more than ever the radioactive spills from Fukushima, which accumulate more daily, as well as those from Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, atom bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, atom and hydrogen bomb testing by the US in Nevada, by the French in Bikini, by the 9 nuclear weapon nations harm brain function. This radiation is concentrated in fish flesh in many times the concentration in seawater.
- 13. Monosodium glutamate MSG is not intrinsic to meat but is put into the muscle flesh of meat to tenderize it. It also breaks down the brain's and other muscle and nerve tissue of humans eating the MSG meat.. it is called the Chinese restaurant headache cause. The FDA allows it in tens of thousands of varieties of canned food and meats under the deceptive label 'natural flavors'. http://msgtruth.org
- 14 Prions: the work of Nobel laureate Dr Stanley Prusiner was put on a back burner at Harvard,
which is invested in the meat industry. He left and continued his prion research at Stanford. Prions are a cause of Mad Cow or bovine spongiform encephalopathy, cervine spongiform encephalopathy (Mad Deer) etc. The US has lagged behind Ireland and other countries. It has censored reporting incidents of Mad Cow. Songiform encephalopathy diseases affect the brain and spinal cord.
http://www.mad-cow.org 7000 articles http://www.madcowboy.com For many years the US unlike the UK has censored news of Mad Cow,
Mad Pig, Mad Deer, Mad Chicken, Mad Turkey, Mad Fish, Mad Milk etc. in US animals.
- 15. Stearates are added to some vitamin pills and break down brain and other cell walls
- 16. It is not just the flesh of fishes but fish oil supplements in polluted vitamin D and other supplements which harm the brain from mercury and other heavy metals.
- 17. Gelatin and gelcaps are made from the powder of mammal bones and can contain many poisons from Mad Cow and other spongiform encephalopathy diseases to radiation, hormone residue etc.
- 18. Tryptophan is an amino acid in meat and fish which makes people sleepy, interfering with brain function. Recapping, vitamin pills can contain magnesium stearate, gelatin, fish oil, and thiamin mononitrate, all of which come from the cadavers of animals or fishes. It is time for all corporations, grocery stores and chains, and restaurants selling food to be required to label items which are vegan or vegetarian
1. Even a small amount of alcohol destroys brain cells. A few drinks can cause
slurred speech, falls. Alcoholism causes delirium tremens.
ALUMINUM AND OTHER METALS DESTROY BRAIN CELLS
Despite what fish corporations' puppets say, Fish is not brain food. It's brain destroying food.
Elimination of meat, fish, dairy, alcohol, aluminum sources can gradually heal the brain. Again, Vitamin C is excellent for
speeding the flow of nerve signals across brain synapses.
Links amplifying this article are from Physicians For Social Responsibility, GeoengineeringWatch, BrainSpinalCord Dot Org
Natural News, Science Direct, Epilepsy etc. MedicalDictionary, etc.