no events match your query!
no events posted in last week
Sorry, no stories matched your search, maybe try again with different settings.
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
RTEs Sarah McInerney ? Fianna Fail?supporter? Anthony
Joe Duffy is dishonest and untrustworthy Anthony
Robert Watt complaint: Time for decision by SIPO Anthony
RTE in breach of its own editorial principles Anthony
Waiting for SIPO Anthony Public Inquiry >>
Promoting Human Rights in IrelandHuman Rights in Ireland >>
Keir Starmer Says He Has No Regrets About Last Six Months and Would Do it All Again Fri Dec 20, 2024 09:00 | Will Jones Keir Starmer has shocked observers across the political divide after he said he has no regrets about the decisions he has made in the past six months and would do it all again. That's our Tin Ear Keir.
The post Keir Starmer Says He Has No Regrets About Last Six Months and Would Do it All Again appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
What a PhD on the ?Politics of Smell? Tells Us About How Elites Use Obscure Woke Gobbledegook to Exc... Fri Dec 20, 2024 07:00 | Steven Tucker When a PhD on the "politics of smell" trended on X recently it exposed how elites use pretentious woke gobbledegook to exclude the people from power, much like previous generations used Latin and Greek, says Steven Tucker.
The post What a PhD on the “Politics of Smell” Tells Us About How Elites Use Obscure Woke Gobbledegook to Exclude the People From Power appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
News Round-Up Fri Dec 20, 2024 01:54 | Richard Eldred A summary of the most interesting stories in the past 24 hours that challenge the prevailing orthodoxy about the ?climate emergency?, public health ?crises? and the supposed moral defects of Western civilisation.
The post News Round-Up appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
White House Covered Up Biden?s Senility From Day One of Presidency Thu Dec 19, 2024 19:00 | Will Jones The?White House?intentionally hid from the public?Joe Biden's rapidly declining mental condition for his entire Presidency, according to a new report. This from the administration that waged war on misinformation.
The post White House Covered Up Biden’s Senility From Day One of Presidency appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Trans Landowner Sues NHS for Refusing to Carry Out Third Sex Change Surgery Thu Dec 19, 2024 17:00 | Will Jones A?transgender?Scottish landowner who lives in a ?5m castle is suing the NHS after it refused to carry out a third sex change surgery, claiming negligence, discrimination and a breach of human rights.
The post Trans Landowner Sues NHS for Refusing to Carry Out Third Sex Change Surgery appeared first on The Daily Sceptic. Lockdown Skeptics >>
Voltaire, international edition
How Washington and Ankara Changed the Regime in Damascus , by Thierry Meyssan Tue Dec 17, 2024 06:58 | en
Statement by President Bashar al-Assad on the Circumstances Leading to his Depar... Mon Dec 16, 2024 13:26 | en
Voltaire, International Newsletter N?112 Fri Dec 13, 2024 15:34 | en
Israel Passes Law Allowing Four-Year Detention Without Trial or Evidence Fri Dec 13, 2024 15:27 | en
Jihadist Mohammed al-Bashir, new Syrian Prime Minister Fri Dec 13, 2024 15:24 | en Voltaire Network >>
|

In the early hours of Saturday 1st
September activists occupied the archaeological site of Carrickmines Castle in a non-violent direct action that could rival the Glen of the Downs protest. The excavation of the site, which is still incomplete, was wound up on Friday evening to make way for its destruction for the completion of the M50 motorway.
Cian O'Callaghan, media spokesperson said: "575 million euro is being spent on the South Eastern Motorway which is the final part of the M50 C-Ring Motorway around Dublin. It is outrageous that such a large amount of money is been spent without preserving the archaeological site at Carrickmines Castle. The excavations, which ended on Friday, are still vastly incomplete."
Over the weekend, more than 400 members of the public visited the site over the weekend but protestors emphasised that the excavation work was not disturbed at any time. A call has gone out for others to join the protest. Earlier, An Taisce had stated it was considering legal action to prevent the destruction of the site.
Read More 1, 2, 3, 4
Carrickmines update:
Protesters who are occupying Carrickmines castle have issued an appeal for assistance. This follows the arrival of workmen with chainsaws to the historic site over the last few days. 1 2
Read more environment stories
This page can be viewed in English Gaeilge |
Sorry, no stories matched your search, maybe try again with different settings.
Sorry, no press releases matched your search, maybe try again with different settings.
Israeli Forces Assassinate Four Palestinians, Injure Three Others, in Tulkarem Fri Dec 20, 2024 08:12 | Ali Salam
B?Tselem: An Israeli force fired at Palestinian youths endangering no one in Kaf... Fri Dec 20, 2024 03:52 | B'Tselem The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories
Israeli Army Kills Two Palestinians, Injures Four, Near Nablus Fri Dec 20, 2024 01:21 | Ali Salam
Day 439 in Gaza: Intensive Care Unit Set on Fire by Israeli Bomb Thu Dec 19, 2024 09:47 | IMEMC News
Israeli Army Shoots a Palestinian, Assaults Others, in Ramallah and Salfit Thu Dec 19, 2024 02:38 | Ali Salam ? IMEMC News >>
|