If Ireland was treated like Palestine - An alternate history 23:37 Jul 29 0 comments
How to become a terrorist 08:36 Jul 25 0 comments
Hacking Online Polls and Other Ways British Spies Seek to Control the Internet 00:48 Jul 15 3 comments
Notorious Ukrainian nationalist militant shot dead in police raid 13:03 Mar 25 3 comments
Ukrainian Neo-Fascists Target Jews 14:26 Mar 16 0 commentsmore >>
For lefties too stubborn to quit
Latest Millward Brown/Sunday Independent Poll 00:06 Sun Sep 21, 2014 | WorldbyStorm
JobBridge to nowhere 19:36 Sat Sep 20, 2014 | WorldbyStorm
A seminar on Contemporary Irish History some might be interested in? 19:01 Sat Sep 20, 2014 | WorldbyStorm
Unlocking Ideas Worth Fighting For 17:50 Sat Sep 20, 2014 | WorldbyStorm
Want to build a Dalek? 14:44 Sat Sep 20, 2014 | WorldbyStorm
Life should be full of strangeness, like a rich painting
KENNY MAGIC TRICKS 08:39 Thu Sep 18, 2014
Global Finance, Money and Power: Lecture Two - The Development of Money and Banking 06:19 Thu Sep 18, 2014
Global Finance, Money and Power: Lecture One - The Nature of Money and Credit 10:21 Thu Sep 11, 2014
MANDATE TRADE UNION TRAINING - IRELAND AND FINANCE (SEP 2014) 08:58 Tue Sep 09, 2014
I SEE THE CLICHÉ CHICKENS ARE BACK AGAIN TED 10:02 Sat Aug 30, 2014
Conference on EU Counter-Terrorism, Dublin, 13 October Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:36 | Fiona de Londras
Rooney on Hassan v UK: ?symbiotic approaches?, ?subsequent practices? and amicus curiae Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:13 | GuestPost
Ireland to ratify complaints mechanism under UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. Thu Sep 18, 2014 13:51 | Edel Quinn
Invitation to Tender: ECHR Act & ECFR in Irish Courts Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:14 | GuestPost
PILnet?s 8th Annual European Pro Bono Forum Tue Sep 16, 2014 15:14 | GuestPost
Farewell from NWL Sun May 19, 2013 14:00 | namawinelake
Happy 70th Birthday, Michael Sun May 19, 2013 14:00 | namawinelake
Of the Week? Sat May 18, 2013 00:02 | namawinelake
Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of E... Fri May 17, 2013 14:23 | namawinelake
Gayle Killilea Dunne asks to be added as notice party in Sean Dunne?s bankruptcy Fri May 17, 2013 12:30 | namawinelake
Letter to Dr Zion Evrony, Israeli Ambassador to Ireland
Dear Ambassador Dr. Zion Evrony,
4. You said the upcoming elections had nothing to do with the massacre in Gaza. You know that this is not true. On the eve of the election you deliberately provoked a barrage of rockets from Hamas, even though you knew it would put Israeli lives in danger because you also knew that the Hamas response would give you a pretext to wreak havoc on Gaza and make it appear that it was Hamas' fault.
5. You and other Israeli propagandists keep repeating ad nauseam on RTE and in articles in the Irish Times the question: "What would you do, if you lived in Sderot or Ashkelon and your children had to run from constant rocket fire?" But you never ask the countering questions: "What would you do if you lived in Gaza, besieged by an Israel that denied the legitimacy of your democratically elected Parliament, and where Israel,a hostile power, has ultimate control over every aspect of your life? What would you do when this hostile power has the fourth or fifth most powerful army in the world, complete even with a nuclear arsenal, when it "agrees" to a truce (good public relations) that it breaks at will (no-one will notice the "small" incursions and killings of Palestinians)? What would you do if Israel invaded your little plot of land, murdering men, women and children, including many civilians, from the sky? Would you take your children and run to the sea (there is no other escape in Gaza) or would you think "This is a war against me and my children" and would you resist in whatever way you could?"
6. Do you think that all of the Irish people are stupid enough to believe your propaganda (2) , no matter how often it is repeated?
7. Though not mentioned this morning, your Government has lied about the Israeli navy ramming the Dignity in international waters. The Dignity was carrying humanitarian aid to Gaza and had two Irish citizens on board. I protest against this action also and strongly condemn it
8. As a result of the war crimes which the IDF/Israel has committed in the Gaza Strip and in Palestine, I believe that our Government should call you in, advise you to leave and shut down the Israeli Embassy in Ballsbridge.
I have already written to Minister Mícheál Martin making this precise request.
With best personal wishes
2 January 2009