A bird's eye view of the vineyard
Alternative Copy of thesaker.is site is available Thu May 25, 2023 14:38 | Ice-Saker-V6bKu3nz
Alternative site: https://thesaker.si/saker-a... Site was created using the downloads provided Regards Herb
The Saker blog is now frozen Tue Feb 28, 2023 23:55 | The Saker
Dear friends As I have previously announced, we are now “freezing” the blog.? We are also making archives of the blog available for free download in various formats (see below).?
What do you make of the Russia and China Partnership? Tue Feb 28, 2023 16:26 | The Saker
by Mr. Allen for the Saker blog Over the last few years, we hear leaders from both Russia and China pronouncing that they have formed a relationship where there are
Moveable Feast Cafe 2023/02/27 ? Open Thread Mon Feb 27, 2023 19:00 | cafe-uploader
2023/02/27 19:00:02Welcome to the ‘Moveable Feast Cafe’. The ‘Moveable Feast’ is an open thread where readers can post wide ranging observations, articles, rants, off topic and have animate discussions of
The stage is set for Hybrid World War III Mon Feb 27, 2023 15:50 | The Saker
Pepe Escobar for the Saker blog A powerful feeling rhythms your skin and drums up your soul as you?re immersed in a long walk under persistent snow flurries, pinpointed by
The Saker >>
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
RTEs Sarah McInerney ? Fianna Fail?supporter? Anthony
Joe Duffy is dishonest and untrustworthy Anthony
Robert Watt complaint: Time for decision by SIPO Anthony
RTE in breach of its own editorial principles Anthony
Waiting for SIPO Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
Promoting Human Rights in IrelandHuman Rights in Ireland >>
Keir Starmer Says He Has No Regrets About Last Six Months and Would Do it All Again Fri Dec 20, 2024 09:00 | Will Jones
Keir Starmer has shocked observers across the political divide after he said he has no regrets about the decisions he has made in the past six months and would do it all again. That's our Tin Ear Keir.
The post Keir Starmer Says He Has No Regrets About Last Six Months and Would Do it All Again appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
What a PhD on the ?Politics of Smell? Tells Us About How Elites Use Obscure Woke Gobbledegook to Exc... Fri Dec 20, 2024 07:00 | Steven Tucker
When a PhD on the "politics of smell" trended on X recently it exposed how elites use pretentious woke gobbledegook to exclude the people from power, much like previous generations used Latin and Greek, says Steven Tucker.
The post What a PhD on the “Politics of Smell” Tells Us About How Elites Use Obscure Woke Gobbledegook to Exclude the People From Power appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
News Round-Up Fri Dec 20, 2024 01:54 | Richard Eldred
A summary of the most interesting stories in the past 24 hours that challenge the prevailing orthodoxy about the ?climate emergency?, public health ?crises? and the supposed moral defects of Western civilisation.
The post News Round-Up appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
White House Covered Up Biden?s Senility From Day One of Presidency Thu Dec 19, 2024 19:00 | Will Jones
The?White House?intentionally hid from the public?Joe Biden's rapidly declining mental condition for his entire Presidency, according to a new report. This from the administration that waged war on misinformation.
The post White House Covered Up Biden’s Senility From Day One of Presidency appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Trans Landowner Sues NHS for Refusing to Carry Out Third Sex Change Surgery Thu Dec 19, 2024 17:00 | Will Jones
A?transgender?Scottish landowner who lives in a ?5m castle is suing the NHS after it refused to carry out a third sex change surgery, claiming negligence, discrimination and a breach of human rights.
The post Trans Landowner Sues NHS for Refusing to Carry Out Third Sex Change Surgery appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Lockdown Skeptics >>
View Comments Titles Only
save preference
Comments (5 of 5)
Jump To Comment: 5 4 3 2 1What do you mean by exclusive communications channels? Do you mean that they're talking on special radios, bands or frequencies with the military flights?
There was talk about possibly disrupting the communications dome near Shannon to disrupt the military flights, but it was rejected by any activists who might actually do an action like that, being a danger to legit flights too. If there were a way to single out military-only communications channels, it would be great to know! :-)
Stopping Shannon - yes there is a way, a non violent and remote way that would stop not just the U.S use of Shannon. But would bring the whole war machine to a halt by strangeling the flow of all supplys across the Atlantic. The disruption of the Air traffic control system that monitors and supports the flow of US Aircraft, and the many US "Civil" aircraft currently flying East from America are carrying militery supplys and people. Shannon ATC is so heavely involved with this war traffic that there has been setup exclusive communications channels just to handle this militery radio traffic operated by what sound like British and American militery . We have wittnessed Shannon saying it would relay messages from US aircraft to the command centers in America (HILDA-EAST). To all intents and perposes Shannon is now part of the USAF Global HF System, in direct violation of Irish Nutrality and a prime militery target.
Shannon AirRadio can be found on the following short wave frequencies (in Khz)
with mode "Upper Sideband":
2899 3016
3476 5598
5616 5649
5658 6622
8831 8864
8879 8906
11336 13291
13306 17946
(dja.)
Free to redistribute under "Copy Left" (L)
Catholic Workers on Trial
by Pit Stop Ploughshares - Dublin Catholic Worker Thu, May 15 2003, 1:49pm
pitstopploughshares@hotmail.com
Claim 'Truth is the First Casualty of War!'
Catholic Workers on Trial Claim "Truth is the First Casualty of War!"
Members of the Dublin Catholic Worker community facing trial for the disarmament of a U.S. Navy war plane at Shannon Airport (3/2/03) rejected claims made by an unnamed government source in The Irish Times (Page 1 13/5/03)
Catholic Worker spokesperson, Ciaron O'Reilly stated, "It is an historical fact that truth is the first casualty of war! No more so than the recent killing spree in Iraq. Marketted as a war against still undiscovered weapons of mass destruction, the Irish government fudged on the need for a 2nd. U.N resolution and reduced the status of Irish neutrality to a an apparition - as the U.S. killing machine refueled at Shannon Airport.
The slander directed at us by several government ministers following our nonviolent disarmament action has not been publicly retracted. The Garda Press Officer contradicted the ministers, denying any assault or hospitalisation of a gard had taken place. John's gospel tells us that the centurions on guard at Jesus' tomb "trembled in fear" (John 28:4) when business as usual was disrupted. Lke the ressurection of Christ, our act of disarmament at Shannon Airport was one of nonviolent disruption of the rule of death - authority was overwhelmed by prophetic truth in nonviolent defense of life not violence.
The exagerated valuation of 4 million euro repairs occurs in a long history of U.S. military overspending, calculated waste and dodgy accounting. It occurs in the context of 1.5 million Iraqi deaths secured by 13 years of genocidal sanctions enforced by the U.S. Navy. It loses any significance in relation to the thousands of deaths and massive destruction of civil society in Iraq by the U.S. military serviced at Shannon. It remains legally questionsable whether this cog in the U.S. war machine should have ever been repaired or been present on Irish soil. We look forward to bringing these issues before the conscience of the Irish people and our eventual acquittal."
Deirdre Clancy, Nuin Dunlop, Karen Fallon, Damien Moran and Ciaron O'Reilly are due to appear in Ennis Court Co. Clare, 11 a.m. Friday May 16th. A memorial for the war dead outside the court will preceed their appearance at 10 .30 a.m.
Background www.ploughsharesireland.org
Interviews 087 918 4552
related link: www.ploughsharesireland.org
Yes, we have consistently been libelled by the mainstream media. Even after the Garda Press Office came out and said that there was no assault or hospitalisation of a guard, papers and RTE persisted in indicating that there was. It really begs a lot of questions about the so-called "objectivity" of the Irish Times in comparison to other papers, and about journalistic ethics in general. Not that any of it is that surprising, though.
but i noticed on the front of the irish times the other day telling of the higher cost of damage how they "overpowered" a gard