People's Movement Newsletter No 212 Now available
news report Friday May 08, 2020 21:17 by pm - The People's Movement
The People's Movement have been producing comprehensive analysis of events and legislation in the EU and it's effect on Ireland for many years now. They are currently up to No 212 of their newsletters. Their analysis is extensive and should not be missed by anyone who is interested in this political sphere. All their issues are available from their website.
This issue table of contents is:
- EU Competence creep or power grab
- The waiting game
- Are we heading for austerity again?
- A message to the new Dáil - out of PESCO now!
- Discipline and Punish!
- The EU a strong ... global player
- A roadmap to an EU Army
- The 1 per cent increases its share of Irish national income.
- Never waste a good crisis
- Over a quarter of arms exports originate in the EU
- EU ‘Peace Fund’ will weaponise Africa even further
- Arming Africa; lethal equipment funded by Member States.
- No TTIP through the back door!
- ISDS and its variants haven’t gone away you know!
- How corporate lobbyists steer EU law-making
People's Movement Newsletter No 212 May 2020