US Announces It Will Leave Ukraine Witho... Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:13 | Anti-Empire
Ukraine and Wagner Team Up in the Murder... Wed Dec 07, 2022 19:10 | Anti-Empire
EU Leads the Way: Megan Fox Devastated t... Mon Dec 05, 2022 20:08 | Anti-Empire
US to Extend Ukraineâ€™s Fires to 150 km... Mon Dec 05, 2022 08:46 | Anti-Empire
Podcast Mon Dec 05, 2022 03:26 | Anti-Empire
A bird's eye view of the vineyard
Has Turkey closed the straits? (Eng subs) Thu Dec 08, 2022 23:20 | The Saker
Powered by bitchute embed generator
The Coming Purge of the China-Hands Thu Dec 08, 2022 22:48 | The Saker
by Thorsten J. Pattberg for the Saker blog Thousands of China collaborators are under surveillance. Some are on the brink of ruin, others don?t even know what?s in store for them There
The Islamic Republic of Iran, the US-Zionists-UK unholy trinity, and Domains of Grand Illusions Wed Dec 07, 2022 21:05 | The Saker
by Mansoureh Tajik for the Saker blog We were defining success. Having lavishly financed and miserably failed all options that were on, under, above, besides, and in secret compartments of
Are Ukrainians Russians? Tue Dec 06, 2022 20:41 | The Saker
Are Ukrainians Russians? Seems like a simple question, but in reality it is immensely complex. I will try to outline a few of the issues, assumptions and implications this question
Moveable Feast Cafe 2022/12/06 ? Open Thread Tue Dec 06, 2022 07:00 | herb
2022/12/06 07:00:01Welcome to the ‘Moveable Feast Cafe’. The ‘Moveable Feast’ is an open thread where readers can post wide ranging observations, articles, rants, off topic and have animate discussions of
The Saker >>
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
RTE in breach of its own editorial principles Anthony
Waiting for SIPO Anthony
Formal complaint against Robert Watt Anthony
RTE bias complaint Anthony
Fergus Finlay and the maternity hospital ‘gotcha’ trap Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
Voltaire, international edition
Coup attempt in Germany Wed Dec 07, 2022 13:36 | en
Capable of the worst, the union of certain rulers makes World War possible, by T... Wed Dec 07, 2022 04:27 | en
Ukraine bans Orthodox Church Mon Dec 05, 2022 04:06 | en
Death of David Ray Griffin Fri Dec 02, 2022 06:31 | en
David Brock, Clintons agitprop man, zeroes in to rescue the Bidens Fri Dec 02, 2022 05:16 | en
Voltaire Network >>
Search words: education
Statement on the Launch of Pairtí Cumannach na Poblachta
Friday November 02, 2012 16:19 by CPIR - Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
On Saturday, the 27th of October, 2012, a meeting was held to confirm the founding of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, the Communist Party of the Irish Republic, and to agree on the adoption of the Constitution of the Party. Officers were elected to the various posts that were deemed necessary, for a term of one year – recallable at all times.
We invite all Communists and Anti-imperialists to join the CPIR, or support it in it’s great task. We thank all those organizations in Ireland and abroad, who have kept the flame of genuine Revolution burning, and who have defended Ireland's sovereignty all through the years, and look forward to working with them. The opening paragraphs of the Constitution are as follows:
Constitution of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
1. The Party shall be known as Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, (Communist Party of the Irish Republic.) The Party declares its allegiance to the All Ireland Workers Republic, Poblacht na gCuspóirí.
2. The Party envisages the evolution of a federated structure of institutions of the Republic, and recognises that such a federation shall arise as an organic development of those institutions, referent to the inalienable Sovereignty of the Workers Republic.
3. The Party shall not seek to have any special or independent position amongst the institutions of the Republic, and shall at all times defer to the sovereign institutions of the Workers Republic.
4. The role of the Party is to assist, promote and facilitate the building of the institutions of the Workers Republic and to promote the downfall of those bodies, which stand in the way of the Workers Republic. The Party recognises that its role is temporary and that if the sovereign civilian institutions of the Workers Republic democratically determine that this work no longer requires the assistance of the Party, that the Party shall consent to dissolve.
The Aims and Principles of the Party are:
5. To end the illegal and imperial occupation of Ireland by the British State, which, by its nature, divides the Irish Working Class and inhibits our class consciousness, and, thus, our historic role in becoming the Universal Revolutionary Class, i.e. that class which will end all classes through the collective ownership of the Means of Production, thus ending the reduction of human beings to the level of means-to-ends, and, thus, liberating our true being as ends-in-ourselves.
6. To restore the Irish Language, our National Language, to its rightful and historic place as the spoken language of the Irish Nation.
7. To effect the transfer of the ownership of the productive land of Ireland, and all other Means of Production, from individual ownership to the collective ownership of the whole People of Ireland, in the form of the Workers Republic, and the control of these Means of Production through the exercise of universal Direct Democracy.
8. To work for the material, intellectual and spiritual development of the Irish People, and all our brothers and sisters, the Children of the Earth.
9. To organise members of the Working Class independently of those structures and institutions that, by their nature, are controlled by classes that believe themselves to have conflicting interests to the interests of Universal Revolutionary Class, and are, thus, in contradiction to the ending of class division, exploitation, imperialist domination and war.
10. To create, sustain, protect and advance structures, which are wholly owned and controlled democratically by the Universal Class ourselves.
11. To promote non-hierarchical relations between such structures and the Working Class, and between the structures themselves.
12. To encourage and develop solidarity between such structures, and between Working Class people as individuals, and in their communal friendship, and thus generate and strengthen the Spirit of the Communion of the Workers of the Earth, i.e. the Universal Class, the Revolutionary Proletariat.
13. To raise the consciousness of the members of the Working Class that only by taking responsibility for their own organisation can they advance their own interests, and to help educate the current exploiters of the Working Class, i.e. the “owners” of the Means of Production and those hired by the exploiters to corral human labour, and reduce it to a commodity, whether by armed \ police force, miseducation, media seduction, or “management,” and hired by the exploiters to expropriate and control, for their hirers, the Surplus Value accumulated from the reduction of human labour to a commodity, that their current actions are contrary to human dignity and freedom, and that the only ethical action to take is to step forward into the becoming of the Universal Revolutionary Class.
Ard-Rúnaí, Partí Cumannach na Poblachta
2nd November 2012