A bird's eye view of the vineyard
An unpleasant truth for Ukrainians is coming to light Sun Aug 07, 2022 15:54 | The Saker
By Batko Milacic for the Saker Blog Ukrainian forces have threatened civilians by setting up bases and operating weapons systems in populated areas, including schools and hospitals, as they battled
Spies in the Garden: Purging Our Russian, North Korean, Chinese, and Iranian Plants Sun Aug 07, 2022 04:24 | The Saker
by Jim Wehtje for the Saker Blog Dumping Russian vodka is easy, and you can smash the bottles publicly if outrage need be loudly demonstrated. Banning the soft power of
The United States responded to Griner?s sentence by kidnapping a Russian Sat Aug 06, 2022 18:23 | The Saker
Vinnik faces virtually life imprisonment in the United States source: https://m.vz.ru/society/202... A Russian national, Alexander Vinnik, who now faces more than 50 years in prison, has been arrested in the
Moveable Feast Cafe 2022/08/06 ? Open Thread Sat Aug 06, 2022 13:30 | herb
2022/08/06 12:30:02Welcome to the ‘Moveable Feast Cafe’. The ‘Moveable Feast’ is an open thread where readers can post wide ranging observations, articles, rants, off topic and have animate discussions of
The Decline and Fall of the Western Empire Sat Aug 06, 2022 02:13 | The Saker
By Batiushka for The Saker blog Sometime in the future a learned academic will be writing a weighty tome with the title The Decline and Fall of the Western Empire.
The Saker >>
Interested in maladministration. Estd. 2005
Formal complaint against Robert Watt Anthony
RTE bias complaint Anthony
Fergus Finlay and the maternity hospital ‘gotcha’ trap Anthony
Irish Examiner and fake news Anthony
Labour Party: The unvarnished truth Anthony
Public Inquiry >>
A Blog About Human Rights
UN human rights chief calls for priority action ahead of climate summit Sat Oct 30, 2021 17:18 | Human Rights
5 Year Anniversary Of Kem Ley?s Death Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 | Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
The Lessons of New Zealand?s Failed Zero Covid Strategy Must Be Learned Mon Aug 08, 2022 07:00 | Will Jones
"Ultimately, New Zealand?s Zero Covid strategy was immoral, incoherent and a grand failure," writes Stanford Professor of Medicine Dr Jay Bhattacharya.
The post The Lessons of New Zealand’s Failed Zero Covid Strategy Must Be Learned appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
News Round-Up Mon Aug 08, 2022 01:15 | Will Jones
A summary of all the most interesting stories that have appeared about politicians? efforts to control the virus ? and other acts of hubris and folly ? not just in Britain, but around the world.
The post News Round-Up appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
California is Now a Woke Basket Case Whose Rich and Poor Are Fleeing Alike Sun Aug 07, 2022 14:32 | Will Jones
Woke, authoritarian California has become a basket case state where no one (except illegal immigrants, who get showered with freebies) wants to live.
The post California is Now a Woke Basket Case Whose Rich and Poor Are Fleeing Alike appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
The NATO Bombing of Helmand Province Was Not ?Defensive? Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:12 | Noah Carl
It has been claimed that NATO's operation in Afghanistan was "defensive". However, it is unclear how the 2007 bombing of Helmand province, which killed at least 45 Afghan civilians, was in any way "defensive".
The post The NATO Bombing of Helmand Province Was Not ?Defensive? appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
The BBC?s ?Big Oil vs The World? Documentary Failed to Provide a Shred of Evidence to Support its Al... Sun Aug 07, 2022 09:00 | Anonymous
The BBC recently broadcast the series "Big Oil vs The World" alleging that the oil and gas industry deliberately disseminated climate misinformation. But in three hours not a shred of evidence was presented.
The post The BBC’s “Big Oil vs The World” Documentary Failed to Provide a Shred of Evidence to Support its Alarmist Claims appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Lockdown Skeptics >>
Search words: Workers Solidarity
Statement on the Launch of Pairtí Cumannach na Poblachta
Friday November 02, 2012 16:19 by CPIR - Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
On Saturday, the 27th of October, 2012, a meeting was held to confirm the founding of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, the Communist Party of the Irish Republic, and to agree on the adoption of the Constitution of the Party. Officers were elected to the various posts that were deemed necessary, for a term of one year – recallable at all times.
We invite all Communists and Anti-imperialists to join the CPIR, or support it in it’s great task. We thank all those organizations in Ireland and abroad, who have kept the flame of genuine Revolution burning, and who have defended Ireland's sovereignty all through the years, and look forward to working with them. The opening paragraphs of the Constitution are as follows:
Constitution of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
1. The Party shall be known as Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, (Communist Party of the Irish Republic.) The Party declares its allegiance to the All Ireland Workers Republic, Poblacht na gCuspóirí.
2. The Party envisages the evolution of a federated structure of institutions of the Republic, and recognises that such a federation shall arise as an organic development of those institutions, referent to the inalienable Sovereignty of the Workers Republic.
3. The Party shall not seek to have any special or independent position amongst the institutions of the Republic, and shall at all times defer to the sovereign institutions of the Workers Republic.
4. The role of the Party is to assist, promote and facilitate the building of the institutions of the Workers Republic and to promote the downfall of those bodies, which stand in the way of the Workers Republic. The Party recognises that its role is temporary and that if the sovereign civilian institutions of the Workers Republic democratically determine that this work no longer requires the assistance of the Party, that the Party shall consent to dissolve.
The Aims and Principles of the Party are:
5. To end the illegal and imperial occupation of Ireland by the British State, which, by its nature, divides the Irish Working Class and inhibits our class consciousness, and, thus, our historic role in becoming the Universal Revolutionary Class, i.e. that class which will end all classes through the collective ownership of the Means of Production, thus ending the reduction of human beings to the level of means-to-ends, and, thus, liberating our true being as ends-in-ourselves.
6. To restore the Irish Language, our National Language, to its rightful and historic place as the spoken language of the Irish Nation.
7. To effect the transfer of the ownership of the productive land of Ireland, and all other Means of Production, from individual ownership to the collective ownership of the whole People of Ireland, in the form of the Workers Republic, and the control of these Means of Production through the exercise of universal Direct Democracy.
8. To work for the material, intellectual and spiritual development of the Irish People, and all our brothers and sisters, the Children of the Earth.
9. To organise members of the Working Class independently of those structures and institutions that, by their nature, are controlled by classes that believe themselves to have conflicting interests to the interests of Universal Revolutionary Class, and are, thus, in contradiction to the ending of class division, exploitation, imperialist domination and war.
10. To create, sustain, protect and advance structures, which are wholly owned and controlled democratically by the Universal Class ourselves.
11. To promote non-hierarchical relations between such structures and the Working Class, and between the structures themselves.
12. To encourage and develop Solidarity between such structures, and between Working Class people as individuals, and in their communal friendship, and thus generate and strengthen the Spirit of the Communion of the Workers of the Earth, i.e. the Universal Class, the Revolutionary Proletariat.
13. To raise the consciousness of the members of the Working Class that only by taking responsibility for their own organisation can they advance their own interests, and to help educate the current exploiters of the Working Class, i.e. the “owners” of the Means of Production and those hired by the exploiters to corral human labour, and reduce it to a commodity, whether by armed \ police force, miseducation, media seduction, or “management,” and hired by the exploiters to expropriate and control, for their hirers, the Surplus Value accumulated from the reduction of human labour to a commodity, that their current actions are contrary to human dignity and freedom, and that the only ethical action to take is to step forward into the becoming of the Universal Revolutionary Class.
Ard-Rúnaí, Partí Cumannach na Poblachta
2nd November 2012