Sanctioned by PayPal Thu Aug 04, 2022 21:31 | Anti-Empire
Spain Limits Heating to 19ÂºC, Cooling t... Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:39 | Associated Press
WHO Declares Monkeypox a â€œGlobal Healt... Sat Jul 23, 2022 21:01 | Apoorva Mandavilli
Zelensky Says Ukrainian KIA Down From Pe... Sat Jul 23, 2022 18:13 | Anti-Empire
German Health Ministry: 1 Severe Adverse... Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:25 | Matthew Roscoe
A Blog About Human Rights
UN human rights chief calls for priority action ahead of climate summit Sat Oct 30, 2021 17:18 | Human Rights
5 Year Anniversary Of Kem Ley?s Death Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:34 | Human Rights
Poor Living Conditions for Migrants in Southern Italy Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:14 | Human Rights
Right to Water Mon Aug 03, 2020 19:13 | Human Rights
Human Rights Fri Mar 20, 2020 16:33 | Human Rights
Human Rights in Ireland >>
?If We Get Covid, So Be It?: Cries of Hypocrisy as Australia Allows Covid-Positive Cricketer to Play... Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:19 | Will Jones
Australia's decision to field a Covid-positive cricketer at the Commonwealth Games has sparked claims of hypocrisy given the country's hard line on lockdowns and its decision to deport Novak Djokovic over the vaccine.
The post “If We Get Covid, So Be It”: Cries of Hypocrisy as Australia Allows Covid-Positive Cricketer to Play Despite Deporting Djokovic Over Vaccine appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
The Lessons of New Zealand?s Failed Zero Covid Strategy Must Be Learned Mon Aug 08, 2022 07:00 | Will Jones
"Ultimately, New Zealand?s Zero Covid strategy was immoral, incoherent and a grand failure," writes Stanford Professor of Medicine Dr Jay Bhattacharya.
The post The Lessons of New Zealand’s Failed Zero Covid Strategy Must Be Learned appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
News Round-Up Mon Aug 08, 2022 01:15 | Will Jones
A summary of all the most interesting stories that have appeared about politicians? efforts to control the virus ? and other acts of hubris and folly ? not just in Britain, but around the world.
The post News Round-Up appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
California is Now a Woke Basket Case Whose Rich and Poor Are Fleeing Alike Sun Aug 07, 2022 14:32 | Will Jones
Woke, authoritarian California has become a basket case state where no one (except illegal immigrants, who get showered with freebies) wants to live.
The post California is Now a Woke Basket Case Whose Rich and Poor Are Fleeing Alike appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
The NATO Bombing of Helmand Province Was Not ?Defensive? Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:12 | Noah Carl
It has been claimed that NATO's operation in Afghanistan was "defensive". However, it is unclear how the 2007 bombing of Helmand province, which killed at least 45 Afghan civilians, was in any way "defensive".
The post The NATO Bombing of Helmand Province Was Not ?Defensive? appeared first on The Daily Sceptic.
Lockdown Skeptics >>
Voltaire, international edition
Voltairenet.org is taking a hiatus Thu Jul 14, 2022 20:47 | en
Paradoxes of Russophobia Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:46 | en
EU-Russia agreement on supplying Kaliningrad Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:26 | en
Political destabilization plagues the West Thu Jul 14, 2022 05:40 | en
Ukraine destroys its Nova Kakhovka factory Wed Jul 13, 2022 07:53 | en
Voltaire Network >>
Search words: Workers Solidarity
Statement on the Launch of Pairtí Cumannach na Poblachta
Friday November 02, 2012 16:19 by CPIR - Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
On Saturday, the 27th of October, 2012, a meeting was held to confirm the founding of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, the Communist Party of the Irish Republic, and to agree on the adoption of the Constitution of the Party. Officers were elected to the various posts that were deemed necessary, for a term of one year – recallable at all times.
We invite all Communists and Anti-imperialists to join the CPIR, or support it in it’s great task. We thank all those organizations in Ireland and abroad, who have kept the flame of genuine Revolution burning, and who have defended Ireland's sovereignty all through the years, and look forward to working with them. The opening paragraphs of the Constitution are as follows:
Constitution of Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta
1. The Party shall be known as Páirtí Cummanach na Poblachta, (Communist Party of the Irish Republic.) The Party declares its allegiance to the All Ireland Workers Republic, Poblacht na gCuspóirí.
2. The Party envisages the evolution of a federated structure of institutions of the Republic, and recognises that such a federation shall arise as an organic development of those institutions, referent to the inalienable Sovereignty of the Workers Republic.
3. The Party shall not seek to have any special or independent position amongst the institutions of the Republic, and shall at all times defer to the sovereign institutions of the Workers Republic.
4. The role of the Party is to assist, promote and facilitate the building of the institutions of the Workers Republic and to promote the downfall of those bodies, which stand in the way of the Workers Republic. The Party recognises that its role is temporary and that if the sovereign civilian institutions of the Workers Republic democratically determine that this work no longer requires the assistance of the Party, that the Party shall consent to dissolve.
The Aims and Principles of the Party are:
5. To end the illegal and imperial occupation of Ireland by the British State, which, by its nature, divides the Irish Working Class and inhibits our class consciousness, and, thus, our historic role in becoming the Universal Revolutionary Class, i.e. that class which will end all classes through the collective ownership of the Means of Production, thus ending the reduction of human beings to the level of means-to-ends, and, thus, liberating our true being as ends-in-ourselves.
6. To restore the Irish Language, our National Language, to its rightful and historic place as the spoken language of the Irish Nation.
7. To effect the transfer of the ownership of the productive land of Ireland, and all other Means of Production, from individual ownership to the collective ownership of the whole People of Ireland, in the form of the Workers Republic, and the control of these Means of Production through the exercise of universal Direct Democracy.
8. To work for the material, intellectual and spiritual development of the Irish People, and all our brothers and sisters, the Children of the Earth.
9. To organise members of the Working Class independently of those structures and institutions that, by their nature, are controlled by classes that believe themselves to have conflicting interests to the interests of Universal Revolutionary Class, and are, thus, in contradiction to the ending of class division, exploitation, imperialist domination and war.
10. To create, sustain, protect and advance structures, which are wholly owned and controlled democratically by the Universal Class ourselves.
11. To promote non-hierarchical relations between such structures and the Working Class, and between the structures themselves.
12. To encourage and develop Solidarity between such structures, and between Working Class people as individuals, and in their communal friendship, and thus generate and strengthen the Spirit of the Communion of the Workers of the Earth, i.e. the Universal Class, the Revolutionary Proletariat.
13. To raise the consciousness of the members of the Working Class that only by taking responsibility for their own organisation can they advance their own interests, and to help educate the current exploiters of the Working Class, i.e. the “owners” of the Means of Production and those hired by the exploiters to corral human labour, and reduce it to a commodity, whether by armed \ police force, miseducation, media seduction, or “management,” and hired by the exploiters to expropriate and control, for their hirers, the Surplus Value accumulated from the reduction of human labour to a commodity, that their current actions are contrary to human dignity and freedom, and that the only ethical action to take is to step forward into the becoming of the Universal Revolutionary Class.
Ard-Rúnaí, Partí Cumannach na Poblachta
2nd November 2012